Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rusher And 0 Credits

ilnex

So this happens to me alot. i get some &#! in game the doesn’t bother trying to kill anything and just rushes to the end as fast as they can. Now that wouldn't really bug me, but I’m there for XP and credits. So i ask as long as people can just rush to the end of the map and leave the group behind why am i getting 0 credits for not being at the extraction point?

As far as I have seen, it is a bug that you don't get credits when you get to the extraction. On missions with the reward, I have managed to be far from the extraction point and still go the reward, including credits.

On other missions, there isn't a base credit reward, you only get what you find, so if no one ran through any credit piles, then you wouldn't get anything, which seems unlikely.

So it's possible that when it showed you 0 credits, it was a bug, and you did actually get credits.

So it's possible that when it showed you 0 credits, it was a bug, and you did actually get credits.

tho i have seen that bug well being at the extraction point, i know when you are not there and it says 0, you likely got 0. i had it happen to me where i did a 3000credit alert, i went in with under 100credits and only had 1000 someting, when i came out of the game.

That said, you do get any credits you pick up in game, my problem is with the end credits.

Edited by ilnex