Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Research Lab/solar Rail Construction

chunky123

Hi everyone. I just finished watching the tutorial video on constructing solar rails on facebook, and it was mentioned that only clan warlords can build solar rails. The problem i have with this is that my clans warlord has been inactive for 240days, and i don't particularly want to leave the clan (but will if i truly have to). So based on this my question is can DE make the clans general a default person as well that can build the solar rail or will i have to join another clan to benefit from this?

Damn that sux. 240+ days tho, u should have been ghost, Lol

The original ldr of the clan Im in atleast handed over the dojo to someone else before he quit. We sent him an invite incase he ever comes back. Last I check (last wk) invite says he hasnt logged on in like 90 days.

I doubt support will hand over the dojo. Esp if he spent money and if so how much. He should be avle to come back w/e he wants and have all his items. I remember quitting a mmo for 5yrs and the game change companies twice and there a database hacked. But when I came back, all my stuff was there, minus the forging resouces that was hacked away.

I wouldve beed pissed if they had took my guild(clan) ldrship away from me, etc.

Point Im tryna make, move on. Get the members to join you else where, your own or merge with someone else.