Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Worthwhile Upgrading Armor On A Loki?

touchmyoldsnake

Question

7 answers to this question

don't get armor, and you can't stack shield and vitality only upgrade.

You should get a lot of sprint mods and power efficiency and max power mods so you can use your loki abilities often and so you can use your switch teleport more then 2 times a fight without the need of energy orbs

Roflord: damnit ninja'd :P

Edited by PatiqForLife

Shields recharge at no cost. Energy recharges by regen(artifact) at slow time rate, or by orbs. Even if you lower power cost of abilities and max energy pool and duration, you will still run out or energy if constantly use abilities. You should max energy pool, ability duration and pehaps lower the cost but for other reasons. Max shield capacity and regen - its a must. Stack health till you fill comfortable( 225 for me). Do not upgrade armor - uselss for loki.

Edited by Unibot

I only use the Invisibility with my Loki, upgraded it to the max + Power Duration = approximately 15 seconds of near-invulnerable awesomeness for 50 energy.

One question about the shield regen Mod btw (Fast Shields, I think it's called), does it increase the rate at which shields regenerate, or does it decrease the time before shields start regenerating ?

I only use the Invisibility with my Loki, upgraded it to the max + Power Duration = approximately 15 seconds of near-invulnerable awesomeness for 50 energy.

One question about the shield regen Mod btw (Fast Shields, I think it's called), does it increase the rate at which shields regenerate, or does it decrease the time before shields start regenerating ?

Yea that sheild regen mod is "Fast deflection" btw ( source : http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mods ) and i believe its the rate of regen not the time taken for it to regen after u take dmg. But it would be more effective if u have a high sheild cap say.. 200+ since it takes a long time to get back to full sheild if its depleted.

Shield regen time, does NOT affect delay before they start regeneration.