The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, I Need To Get This Out Of My Head

HumanEssence

A lot of you probably don't know about me as I didn't write much in the forums, but to break this silence, I will have to start with an introduction!

Hello, I'm a Singaporean and I picked up Warframe while studying for a video game diploma in a polytechnic institute, as a case study for a course on game testing. Actually, I have seen a glimpse of the game in a video where it's in early development. I liked its fast, fluid pace and its inclusion of melee attacks. When I started playing, it was when either Banshee or Vauban (I'm not really sure) was released, and of course this game was slightly buggy (it's called beta for a reason) than right now.

Now that I am graduating soon, I finally got the time to go back to playing Warframe after a 6-month hiatus. From there I found out that a lot has changes since I stopped playing, namely Damage 2.0, more tilesets and a couple more warframes to note.

Unfortunately, I have yet to join a single clan since they were introduced, and I'm still looking for a clan that is mostly based in South-east Asia or Singapore. I'm starting to get really lonely after a while, so perhaps help a fellow Tenno get accompanied?

hi there, first off congrats on graduating and welcome back :p

If you haven't already, try the recruiting channel ingame if your still looking. I do have a clan but unfortunately it's not what your looking for, so I wish you the best of luck in finding a clan and enjoying the game again :)