Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De!

Mykepool

So before U13 hits today and people start flocking to the forums with complaints and trolling, I just wanted to say thank you DE. I have been playing this game for quite a while and you guys have always been committed to keeping the community involved. I know that even tho there will be ups and downs you guys will do your best to improve the game so that it can reach its full potential. Also thank you for taking the time to go into the forums and actually talk to people about their ideas and problems, and also to show support for all the talented artist that show their devotion through fan art that they post. All in all, thank you for showing me that not all developers are money hungry. It may not mean much but you have earned my respect and appreciation. Thanks DE!!!

Totally agree, OP! Hopefully the majority of the playerbase will give the new mechanics some time and patience to see what it can do. I'm looking forward to it, for one.

Edited by Varzy

This is something i might have said before, or maybe never.

But at first sight, at the time when i assigned to play the closed beta of warframe, i remember seeing this banner of warframe and thinking:

"Woah! This mmorpg sure knows how to make cool banners, too bad the game will never be like this or at least run at my millennium old computer without imploding!"

- MEANWHILE after weeks? Days? Actuality got invited as an VIP closed beta tester - 

(i honestly think it was because i invited every little person on my email to play)

- thinks that it is an awesome website - 

"JESUS HOLD THE CACTUS!" 

The point is.

The game ended up being something that i couldn't ever expect.

The graphics ended up being what i never expected (exactly like the banner, if i didn't give it away), it was an online Third person shooter game and... Other than the extremely amazing download speed* that almost blew my mind, the game actuality ran, WITHOUT losing even frames without lags.

*i finished downloading at a blink of a eye (literally), although it could be because it was that early. Without the content we've got today.

Now days, after countless of updates and being around on the forums, I've really came to really respect the staff at DE. 
Sure they aren't perfect like some white knights praise them, or imperfect like some "dark knights" make them be. But they really DO deserve an huge thumbs up, there really aren't these many where the staff is actuality active, helpful and friendly.

Most I've been: either are huge scu-- meanies or avoid their community at all costs or both. 

So before U13 hits today and people start flocking to the forums with complaints and trolling, I just wanted to say thank you DE. I have been playing this game for quite a while and you guys have always been committed to keeping the community involved. I know that even tho there will be ups and downs you guys will do your best to improve the game so that it can reach its full potential. Also thank you for taking the time to go into the forums and actually talk to people about their ideas and problems, and also to show support for all the talented artist that show their devotion through fan art that they post. All in all, thank you for showing me that not all developers are money hungry. It may not mean much but you have earned my respect and appreciation. Thanks DE!!!

They are the best developers I've ever met/seen in the game industry. DE is doing so much to make Warframe perfect for us and to make Warframe community happy. Together we experienced amazing events (mmobomb f2p polls, 1st anniversary, Warframe PS4 obt release, many great devstreams etc.) and now U13 is coming. 

It's beautiful how bonds between players and developers can grow stronger in just one year. Just you wait guys, 2014 for Warframe! With the end of this year Warframe will be still one of best F2P games, with amazing features, enormous player base and freaking amazing sci-fi and oriental atmosphere... just you wait, guys.^^ It'll be even better than it is now.

Edited by darkhades2012

Seriously how many other developers would go through the pain in the butt process of completely remaking their games mechanic into something more complex and fun just because the Community Nagge- Asked them nicely to do it?

DE has been great to us despite some of the issues in the past.
I mean, Hell. They even let us keep items we get ahead of time because of a mistake they made despite that we shouldnt have it.

Agreed, after dabbling with other games during the pre-U13 break I took, can really view DE with renewed appreciation. 

It's great to have a bunch of devs that listen, actually listen and incorporate the feedback. When they make mistakes (Broken lights) they admit it was a bad idea, and they fix it. They don't mind letting their hair down during Livestreams (Which, I suspect are more planned out and orchestrated than they'd care to let us believe, but still...the parrot was a nice touch) 

They don't take the community too seriously, all the ridiculous demands which are just absurd, they rightfully ignore, but the serious ones (I again refer to the lights as the 'hot example') but they know where to draw the line, such as delaying U13 by a week, to some fits of rage, to preserve the quality control they have established previously (Which, isn't flawless, but no company will pull that off)

There WILL be much rage with todays update, my personal favorite is going to be "oh my god, melee 2.0 is a lie, the update JUST hit and I have no combos, I must type insults on the forum to justify my anger and seek out validation for my tears!!!!111!" Because, ignorance is a powerful tool in the hands of those who are experienced with it (To clarify; you need to get an AURA mod first for your melee wep in order to unlock combos, otherwise you will 'only' be able to equip it and perform the other new changes, confirmed in a livestream)

Anyway, I'm DE(solar)railing from my original topic (Didn't think I could slip two puns in there, it's going to be a good day!) so I'll cut this off with a simple...

Thanks DE, don't go changing. We wub you.

Edited by Ameretat

I first downloaded it game back in January after weeks of seeing it in "Top 10 Free to Play games" lists and videos i gotta say, i'm really glad i decided to download this game and become a part of this community.

It has a huge amount of potential i can't wait to see how it changes over the next few years.