The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Origin Protectorate [Multi-Game Community] News And Recruitment Thread

reltats

Round two of Attempting invites, here are the clans that failed or had issues being invited

Note: cdne = Was told "Clan Does Not Exist" when attempting to invite

Please check for typos if you have not yet been invited. I am not psychic and only have patience to try so many different combinations with capital letters and spaces. PM me Immediately if there is a typo in your clan name. If you are a member of one of the 5 clans with other issues please contact me to clear up these issues.

Auir Survivors (cdne)
bleak soul brethren (cdne)
Dawn of the Red Moon (cdne)
DeathSong (cdne)
Forerunners of Tomorrow (cdne)
Relics Of The Orokin (cdne)
Shuffle Truffle (cdne)
Silentshadow (cdne)
Sol Wolfpack (cdne)
The Shadows of The Sun (cdne)
The Space Ninja Association (cdne)
ToxicElite (cdne)
Warframe's Fallen Vanguard (cdne)

Clans with other issues during inviting

Griefing Punks with Potatoes (Due to constant UI freezes I cant tell if your clan has been invited/joined)

Neuro (already in alliance? may have invited and not realized it)

Invincible Legion Of Unconquerable Vanishing Gnomes (name too long, cuts off)

The Guardians at the Gates of Infinity (name too long, cuts off)

Yu Tsun (already in alliance? may have invited and not realized it)

Edited by reltats

A clan contacted me that is interested in joining. They are a storm clan at 65 members, but supposedly are under going a merger and acquiring enough members to reach around 90. Here is their info: 

Clan name: Bastages

Tier: Storm

Hello i am the leader of m clan, i was talking to one of your members about joining his alliance and this is it, just wasnt sure about what he was talking about a forum post, now i do.

Clan name: marauders

tier: shadow

Our clan is pretty active, please send us an invite. TY so much! :D

Clan name: Glorious Space Ninjas

Tier: Shadow Clan - 29 Members; about half at MR 8+

Warlord: iCaffeine

We would like to participate in this alliance as well. Our activity is at least 10 members a day (varies based on timezone and so on; work schedules).

Round three of Attempting invites, here are the clans that failed or had issues being invited

Please check for typos if you have not yet been invited. I am not psychic and only have patience to try so many different combinations with capital letters and spaces. PM me Immediately if there is a typo in your clan name. If you are a member of one of the 6 clans with other issues please contact me to clear up these issues.

If you have applied to join the alliance before now have not gotten an invite yet and do not see your clan on either of these lists; pm me your clan info immediately.

Auir Survivors (cdne)
DeathSong (cdne)
Shuffle Truffle (cdne)
Silentshadow (cdne)
Sol Wolfpack (cdne)
The Shadows of The Sun (cdne)
The Space Ninja Association (cdne)
ToxicElite (cdne)

marauders (cdne)

Griefing Punks with Potatoes (Due to constant UI freezes I cant tell if your clan has been invited/joined)

Lords of Nosgoth (clan already in alliance?)

Edited by reltats

So here is a PSA on the solar rails

Vote on where to place our first rail, will remain open until the alliance rail is nearing completion:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5344c577e4b0ea8b19f270dc

We are planning to place the one rail at the moment as we don't know the ins and the outs of the system yet and need to be ready to adopt either a defensive or offensive stance once we understand the system.

We are however planing the immediate stockpiling of as many rails as we can possibly make.

Hello, the Shadow Clan MoonlightSonata is interested in joining the Origin Protectorate. I am the Warlord of the Clan, my ign is AzureXanyr. We have currently have 9 members. Sadly, only 4 of us are regularly active, usually playing at least a little every day.

Clan Name: MoonlightSonata

Clan Tier: Ghost/Shadow (In process of building Shadow Barracks)

Co-Warlords: AzureXanyr, koolkon08

Edited by AzureXanyr

Clan: Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Tenno

Tier: Ghost - 1 active member

Warlord: Slothdrop

The main active person in the clan is me and a friend that hops on time to tome, but I hope you can consider us in The Origin Protectorate alliance.

Clan: Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Tenno

Tier: Ghost - 1 active member

Warlord: Slothdrop

The main active person in the clan is me and a friend that hops on time to tome, but I hope you can consider us in The Origin Protectorate alliance.

Got "clan does not exist" issue when attempting to invite you

Solar Rail Policy now set

-Myself (Lobster Powered Toaster) and thebrainbrain (PureOwnage) will always host at least one publicly build and controlled tower. These towers will be placed and given a public rate based on a vote by the community.

---Note: This does not mean all towers we build will be public fund/control. If you see more then one tower being built by one of our clans wait a minute to see if one suddenly completes. If for some reason we start a tower we cannot finish ourselves then the first one completed will be the publicly "controlled" tower.

-Other clans are also encouraged to build towers, and we encourage our members to help fund them. However these towers fall into the control of the clan that made them and as such.

--The clans are free to place them where they wish, when they wish. It is recommended to consult the mods on strategy, but not required.

-Alliance tax rate is a max of 5% on credits or resources. Do not charge your fellows more then this.

--However you may charge Non-alliance Tenno as much as you wish, just remember the more you charge the more likely people will invade you.

Round four of Attempting invites, here are the clans that failed or had issues being invited

Please check for typos if you have not yet been invited. I am not psychic and only have patience to try so many different combinations with capital letters and spaces. PM me Immediately if there is a typo in your clan name. If you are a member of one of the clans with other issues please contact me to clear up these issues.

I have had to invite so many clans that I am may have tried to invite your clan while it is already in the alliance, and the UI does nothing to clear up if this is the case, I just get the message "clan is already in an alliance" regardless of if its this one. If you see yourself on this list and are already in sending me a PM to clear this up would be quite nice. You could still also be on the error list with the issue fixed/your clan invited, once again a PM to clear this up would be very nice

If you have applied to join the alliance before now have not gotten an invite yet and do not see your clan on either of these lists; pm me your clan info immediately.

Auir Survivors (cdne)
DeathSong (cdne)
Shuffle Truffle (cdne) resolved
Silentshadow (cdne)
ToxicElite (cdne)

marauders (cdne) resolved

FAILURES_AT_LIFE (invalid character:_ )

Lords of Nosgoth (clan already in alliance?)

The Sol Wolfpack (already in alliance?)

Shadows of the Sun (already in alliance?)

Edited by reltats