The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Origin Protectorate [Multi-Game Community] News And Recruitment Thread

reltats

Weazels of Doom is new ghost clan Ive created and dont intend to get larger than shadow. I,m looking for an alliance and this one sounds like what i've been looking for. Dojo almost complete (98%) and am already building rails. Please send me invite.

Edited by ferretdaddy

Minor Solar Rail policy change, posted here to be sure everyone sees

-I (reltats, leader of Lobster Powered Toaster) will always host at least one publicly built and controlled tower. These towers will be placed and given a public rate based on a vote by the community.

---Note: This does not mean all towers I build will be public fund/control. If you see more then one tower being built by my clan wait a minute to see if one suddenly completes. If for some reason we start a tower we cannot finish ourselves then the first one completed will be the publicly controlled tower.

-thebrainbrain (leader of PureOwnage) will only host publicly controlled towers. Check the first reply for the votes and relevant info.

Hey, mind if my clan is allowed in this alliance?

Our clan name is: Polairos

We have 2 very active members (MR 12(me) and MR 6), and 1 lesser active member (MR 6) (3 total).

Warlord name: Supwatch

We will be very active in this alliance as we have a pretty substancial amount of time.

Thanks in advance!

OK so I'm going to make a post explaining a few things about Solar Rails

1) We have deployed to Ur, Uranus. That's it so far

2) We cant deploy to somewhere a rail is currently deploying to

3) I don't control all the rails, only the ones my clan made. Each other clan controls the ones they made.

4) I will deploy one to the winner of the vote for my rail placement

5) Due to the mass of PMs in-game I have gotten on this issue I am discontinuing any hosting of public rails on my part after I deploy this one I am obligated to. thebrainbrain will still host them

5a) Solar rail policy will be updated shortly

Anyone know how many times we need to complete missions for defense of our rail for it to count to the overall defense (kinda like how invasions work)? Or does each mission just count on its own? 

Also it's great to see people contributing to all the rails being built.

Edited by Ephee