Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✭ Tenno Above All ✭ The Largest, Most Active And Longest Standing Casual Alliance! | Discord | Clan Recruitment Assistance | Organised Raids | Established in 2014

Jithvan

So, I'm a general in my clan, but I'm the most active player. Clan is the 21st legion, and we are a new shadow clan, as in our shadow barracks finished an hour ago. Got ten members, and the warlord is Numbers

Got a recomendation from SilentScoundrel, and Looking at the info here, it sounds like you guys are great! I sent an email about 2 1/2 hours ago, so you will have that already. Can't wait to hear from ya!

Clan Does Not Exist, please reply with the exact name of your clan and we will send an invite! And yes I got the E-mail, much appreciated!

Aetherion 4/30 shadow but Ill be recruiting some rl friends and onlinefriends this week which should fill out more or less.

Aetherion was created by me and has every room and feature installed so new players can get help. Its more of a clan to help new players than a hardcore clan if that is allright.

Jithvan, here's the correct name for ya. Sorry about getting it wrong in the first place

The 21st Legion

Thanks bro!

Oh, and for admin purposes, I've been promoted to one of the two warlords in my clan. I myself am a latenight player, so I'm happy helping out anyone who's on then. Thanks so much!

Edited by Homicidalmilkman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question: Is there any plans on rail domination?

With the current system we don't see what we can gain from taking over rails, we prefer to act as mercenaries to support low taxing alliances. The whole constitution of this alliance runs on the fact of helping fellow Tenno individually. That's what makes us a strong community, still strong and active since it was founded on the dawn of Update 13. However if a majority of our community does decide on rail domination, we will do it for fun xD

So here we goes :)

Clan: Delicious Donuts

Tier: Ghost

Members: ~8 (most active are 5)

Warlord: me (AdYa) and Co_okie

We are awaiting :P

Make sure you leave your current alliance! We can't invite unless you do so xD

Edited by Jithvan

We are an active clan that seeks a nice, fun alliance with which to be part of. We are just a small group of 9 person, mostly 4 active member. 

Clan Name: Pony Corps

Clan Tier: Ghost

Members in our Clan: 9

Name of Warlords: KingYellowJacket & veb38 

We hope to hear from you soon. May you accept our most distinguish of salutation and hopes that you have a wonderful day.

Edited by KingYellowJacket