The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For The Hard Work Today De!

Dedzo

Well, I wonder what caused last week's delay as well but they didn't say a word on that.

This is another thing: anger is often due to having a lack of understanding of the situation (or being stubborn and competitive like me, just replaced my mouse... again.)  This is why there will often be someone hollering about something like it's this huge, unforgivable sin and everyone else is like, "WTF dude?  No one else feels this way because the problem actually is..."  Granted, at that point, the angry individual doesn't give a crap, either to save face or because they just don't care about the why.

Still, we're so close to U13 we can taste it.  Constantly pulling the dinner away from us will just cause the community to lash out or look elsewhere for food.

Edited by Littleman88

This is another thing: anger is often due to having a lack of understanding of the situation (or being stubborn and competitive like me, just replaced my mouse... again.)  This is why there will often be someone hollering about something like it's this huge, unforgivable sin and everyone else is like, "WTF dude?  No one else feels this way because the problem actually is..."  Granted, at that point, the angry individual doesn't give a crap, either to save face or because they just don't care about the why.

Still, we're so close to U13 we can taste it.  Constantly pulling the dinner away from us will just cause the community to lash out or look elsewhere for food.

Well, I don't think that admitting something they can't solve would be embarassing, the community would not have raged this much if they said something like "we can't make xxx to work and still didn't figure it out, sorry". Ignoring the "why" part just causes more rage.