Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Since Melee 2.0 Is Coming (Samurai Warframe Concept)

eridian00

I thought it would be cool if the next frame they make is a melee focused one. Maybe something like a samurai warframe with powers like swinging a weapon and it blasting a shockwave, or jumps in the air and when they slam the ground it makes blades spike up, and have like the fourth power be like the shockwave only they slice the air a bunch of times instead of once and it creates like a swarm of blade shockwaves that pass through enemies and hit the ones behind too. Just my thoughts on it. And the name would have to be something like Ronin or the like lol.

Ok, so shockwaves was a poor choice of words, I meant like in other games where you get a skill that has you swing your sword with such force it cuts enemies from far away. And for the skills this is how i would put it: 1st the single swing that cuts enemies at range 2nd a buff that channels energy to double your atk and def for 15 seconds 3rd the jump attack that makes blades jut out of the ground and 4th being the one where you swing your weapon several times doing the same as the first power only on a much larger scale.

And I realize excalibur is a melee frame but i think it would be cool to have more than just one starter frame as the melee focused one.

Edited by eridian00