The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Alert Logged Me Off

BatmanTubs

I had just completed an alert on Venus for the Rhino Vanguard helmet blueprint. After I got in the extraction pod I was presented with my xp and rewards, as usual, but then my screen faded to black then a few seconds later a heartbeat sound started and my screen flashed red once. I would say it was similar to the bleed-out effects. After a minute or so of black screen, I was brought back to the universe menu and received a dialog saying something similar to "profile not saved" or something. I was then logged off. When I logged back on I did not have the BP in either my foundry or inventory. 

So I guess my question is why did this happen and how can I avoid it in the future?

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic but I wasn't sure where else to place it

Thanks in advance!

-BatmanTubs

I did not receive the helmet either, even though me and another player had completed the objectives and made it to extraction I received a "misson failed" on the stats screen at the end of missions. I didn't have the helmet BP in my foundry afterwards...

I've had this happen on numerous occasions before, despite playing solo 99% of the time.

As far as I can tell, this is caused by a brief disruption of either your internet or DE's servers and there's no way to get the rewards back. You could try sending them a support ticket, but I'm not sure if they can/will do anything.

Edit: Considering how slow the website currently is, my guess is that it was on their end.

Edited by Ailith