Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Got Rekt But Getting Back Up Is The Best Part, Pm To Join.

Gryphticon

Hey there, we considered applying to your alliance and well... here is our clan data.

Clan Name: Booster Legacy

Clan Tier: Ghost

Member Count: 3

Responsible: Ithaqhua (Warlord/Me) or in case I'm not available my second-in-command Arphemius.

We're a dedicated bunch of players who know each other in RL, so our Member Count isn't likely to grow very much.

1.clan name: Skullknights

2. clan tier: storm

3. members count: 87

4.representative: -skull king- founder of skullknights

Already in a alliance

1.Clan Name: Durandal Edge

2.Clan Tier: Ghost

3.Member Count: 10

4.Representative: Laevenx 

Invited

Pluto Hieracon

Odd that you dont promise 0 tax on this node, but you have swayed public opinion in your favor with your free tax on Sechura. Still, it seems you have put a 0% tax on Hieracon, continue like that and you have gained our trust, if not, know that Spear will come after you.

Edited by Gryphticon

Do not be afraid of if in the future that will require a game that taxes will expose everything, and you admit that I lost.(Google translite)

Edited by --Alex_FlyRU--

Do not be afraid of if in the future that will require a game that taxes will expose everything, and you admit that I lost.(Google translite)

Now I don't understand sh*t of what you're saying, sorry.

Edited by Gryphticon

Now I don't understand sh*t of what you're saying, sorry.

He wants to say that in the future taxes will be everywhere because the game will require that.

My advice is to avoid threatening. Who likes it? We can do it too, but there is no reason for war. We promised a lower tax than you had. Our tax is temporary. Politics of our alliance is free-tax Dark Sectors.

He wants to say that in the future taxes will be everywhere because the game will require that.

My advice is to avoid threatening. Who likes it? We can do it too, but there is no reason for war. We promised a lower tax than you had. Our tax is temporary. Politics of our alliance is free-tax Dark Sectors.

That is absolutely not true, as you see, you clearly defeated us when you had 0% tax. You had the public because you offered 0% tax on sechura but you did not do the same on hieracon and even put a 5% resource tax. You definitely don't have a lower tax, 5+5=10, and worst part is that the other 5% is a resource tax, making you worse than us.

I am warning you that we are not the only ones that know about your resource tax, it is not well viewed by the community and people will take Hieracon from you sooner or later.