Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love The Update But....

Babce

but but i cant solo those guys with the resistances is this forced teamplay? i love playing as a team but for melee 2.0 its more fun stealthing and surprise butseksing someone hihihihi is something gonna be done about this? Because some weps like dual ichors cant have anything else then toxin :'(

DAT COMBO COUNT THO (ppl prob posted with higher)

837ux.jpg

(he cant die to me so thats how this combo happened)

BUT the update is sooo good saryn + dual ichor or ash + Dual ichor is so fun :D

Edited by Babce

nope, wrong, you can solo too, i just managed to finish hijack solo 5 times, so if i can do it, so can you.

I even took scans solo, while taking on prosecutors, regardless of many enemies.

but this is exterminate? how do you kill something that you cant ? lol

none of my weps had fire dmg i was forced to die or abort :/

Edited by Babce

but this is exterminate? how do you kill something that you cant ? lol

none of my weps had fire dmg i was forced to die or abort :/

My soma and rhino's stomp was enough handle all these, without any worries. Also, my soma is lvl 20 in polarised state, so yeah, it isn't hard exactly.

Edited by IIJetfireII

I find solo'n these guys pathetically easy... pathetically.  Three hit, at most, kills on all of them. in fact, solo play is really the only way to do the survival mission cuz otherwise you end up having to wait for players to head to extraction.

I don't think I should be surprised how easy the up date is... after all its set to around level 20.  My 30th frame with 30 equipment should make easy work of anything ten levels below.   But does this mean the update was created to the level and experience of someone who maybe has 5 hours or so game time?  After all, this is when you hit 20th level.  Are they designing the new content to be challenging for a new player of approximately 20th level?

NOt complaining, just confused.

BTW, I heard some comment they felt LOKI was getting nerf to melee.  Perhaps I am missing something, but to me it seems like a buff.

Edited by mpastor

My soma and rhino's stomp was enough handle all these, without any worries. Also, my soma is lvl 20 in polarised state, so yeah, it isn't hard exactly.

do you know who im even fighting? i only used melee it litterally did 0 dmg a fully ranked dual ichor with crit build and a few formas on it.

0 dmg for 781 combo hits im saying you cant melee only this guy i dont care if soma can kill him lol so my hind can kill him easy as im saying the "players can play melee only now" cannot be done here in this

unless you use a melee wep with 1 elemental so you have 1/4 chance of completing a mission

do you know who im even fighting? i only used melee it litterally did 0 dmg a fully ranked dual ichor with crit build and a few formas on it.

0 dmg for 781 combo hits im saying you cant melee only this guy i dont care if soma can kill him lol so my hind can kill him easy as im saying the "players can play melee only now" cannot be done here in this

unless you use a melee wep with 1 elemental so you have 1/4 chance of completing a mission

They are resistant to all damage except one random pure element

Take an elemental frame then equip the other elements on your primary, secondary and melee.

E.G.

Rifle with Heat, Pistol with Cold, Melee with Toxin and Volt

Or Ember, Toxin Rifle, Cold Pistol, and Elec Melee

And yes it's intended that if you don't prepare for these guys you will be in trouble.

If you want to run a single weapons _and_ fight these guys you will need a team, or carry other weapons if you want to solo

Edited by SilentMobius

Honest man, it's real easy (like Mercury level easy).  I am not going to tell you how to do it.  You will just have to figure it out.  The hardest part of the update is if you want to stay in survival for more than 15 minutes.  There are so few mobs around, that getting dropped LS is really hard.  It is kind of laughable.  Nuovo seems like it should be on Mercury, not in the outer system.

A mission like Nuovo is what you get when the player base is too unsophisticated to deal with the now essentially retired interception mission.  In interception the difficulty presented itself through complex tactical play.  This style of play, required too much thought and perhaps skill for the community to accept (at least the forum community).  In Nuovo, difficulty has been dumbed down to the level and concept of a simple blanket immunity(s).  If you can't figure out how to kill those guys... I am not going to tell you.  

Design by forum committee.

take a frame with an elemental skill like volt or ember

then slap 1 element on each weapon and you got 4 solo

OR abuse a glitch

for example my ankyros prime's ground attack ignores their resistances for some reason and kills them in one attack

They are resistant to all damage except one random pure element

Take an elemental frame then equip the other elements on your primary, secondary and melee.

E.G.

Rifle with Heat, Pistol with Cold, Melee with Toxin and Volt

Or Ember, Toxin Rifle, Cold Pistol, and Elec Melee

And yes it's intended that if you don't prepare for these guys you will be in trouble.

If you want to run a single weapons _and_ fight these guys you will need a team, or carry other weapons if you want to solo

thats what im saying the ability to play this melee only is a 1/4 chance of passing the mission its all im saying that this is bugging me since it was said that we can finish melee only missions im just saying im ot mad at DE just pointing out that an alternative would be nice to killing these guys with melee (wrong elemental)

Honest man, it's real easy (like Mercury level easy).  I am not going to tell you how to do it.  You will just have to figure it out.  The hardest part of the update is if you want to stay in survival for more than 15 minutes.  There are so few mobs around, that getting dropped LS is really hard.  It is kind of laughable.  Nuovo seems like it should be on Mercury, not in the outer system.

A mission like Nuovo is what you get when the player base is too unsophisticated to deal with the now essentially retired interception mission.  In interception the difficulty presented itself through complex tactical play.  This style of play, required too much thought and perhaps skill for the community to accept (at least the forum community).  In Nuovo, difficulty has been dumbed down to the level and concept of a simple blanket immunity(s).  If you can't figure out how to kill those guys... I am not going to tell you.  

Design by forum committee.

omg i run over 1hr survivals what are you talking about read it IT CANT BE DONE MELEE ONLY SINCE THEY TAKE 0 DMG FROM MELEE WEP IF YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT ELEMENTAL PLEASE READ :D

I wish they would have increased the number of loadouts up from three.  Swapping is very tedious.  Killing the prosecutor and then being forced to $&*^ around in the mission for another three minutes is also tedious.  Not to mention, the act of killing the prosecutor is ... well tedious.  Are these guys anywhere other than Nuovo?  If I have to run another lame survival mission I think I my brain will explode.

I have to ask myself.  Why am I doing this again... what's the reward here?

omg i run over 1hr survivals what are you talking about read it IT CANT BE DONE MELEE ONLY SINCE THEY TAKE 0 DMG FROM MELEE WEP IF YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT ELEMENTAL PLEASE READ :D

Yeah rather don't reply to that guy...

All he does is buff his own ego, try make the thread about himself rather than the topic and talk the biggest load of rubbish without actually reading anything others say...

Loads of us have learned this already... All he's going to do is irritate you and mock the community.

The words "Fail troll" spring to mind.

- Just a heads up before your thread gets deleted for derailment.

I haven't did any of the event missions yet, but couldn't you just bring multiple weapons with differing elements on them for each type of enemy? That's what I have planned, at least. Hell you can even give your Sentinel a particular element in case the three on your weapons aren't viable at that moment.

oh well, not that i can help if it's all melee only, because i use all weps and warframe's abilities to complete this mission, and i use only rhino and not prime version yet ( cuz i have to farm that frame yet...). That's all i have got to say here.

i use different elementals for my weps and sent

Edited by IIJetfireII

I haven't did any of the event missions yet, but couldn't you just bring multiple weapons with differing elements on them for each type of enemy? That's what I have planned, at least. Hell you can even give your Sentinel a particular element in case the three on your weapons aren't viable at that moment.

You could, but that locks you into some fairly inefficient builds. Plus there's issues like certain weapons dealing pure elemental, which means they become useless when attacking the wrong prosecutor - dual ichors for instance do raw toxic. And combo elements featuring the required element don't work either. I really hope that these guys aren't going to be a regular feature of Ceres...

Not to mention that there's already issues with finding the elemental mods for some weapons. Toxic on pistol or shotgun, anyone? Or melee without Ichors? When last did anyone here see a Fever Strike drop? Hell, even the relatively common Infected Clip mostly drops in Void nowadays. Yeah, you can load out another weapon with that element most of the time, but it feels limiting.

Also don't forget that you have no idea what elements other players (who may not even know about these guys) have equipped when queueing randomly, so that effectively kills random grouping on Ceres unless you want to lug around a 4-element loadout every time you go there.

I get the feeling that each update caters to a more and more exclusive group of players. That isn't a good thing. 'Exclusive' is too often used nowadays like a meaningless status boost, but here it comes at the cost of literally excluding many others.

My thought here is that most people missed the point of the thread.

OP done a 3.5x781 combo before dieing... Which part of that makes you think he doesnt know what he's doing ?

I'm sure everyone knows how to kill these guys easily... Its not a big secret since Lotus told us in the update thread.

The point seems to be that in U13 "The Sword Alone".

An Update that was meant to make melee stronger... We were given Enemies that cant be killed with melee.

My thought here is that most people missed the point of the thread.

OP done a 3.5x781 combo before dieing... Which part of that makes you think he doesnt know what he's doing ?

I'm sure everyone knows how to kill these guys easily... Its not a big secret since Lotus told us in the update thread.

The point seems to be that in U13 "The Sword Alone".

An Update that was meant to make melee stronger... We were given Enemies that cant be killed with melee.

WOW someone understands :D 

I dont think they are trolling i think warframe has this thing about it that drives people into compeating with eachother i dont post much here as you can see by posts lol but iv seen alot of people go off topic trying to teach someone that started playing almost a whole year before them :D

EDIT: + trolling ofc its not a game without them :D

Edited by Babce

You could, but that locks you into some fairly inefficient builds. Plus there's issues like certain weapons dealing pure elemental, which means they become useless when attacking the wrong prosecutor - dual ichors for instance do raw toxic. And combo elements featuring the required element don't work either. I really hope that these guys aren't going to be a regular feature of Ceres...

Not to mention that there's already issues with finding the elemental mods for some weapons. Toxic on pistol or shotgun, anyone? Or melee without Ichors? When last did anyone here see a Fever Strike drop? Hell, even the relatively common Infected Clip mostly drops in Void nowadays. Yeah, you can load out another weapon with that element most of the time, but it feels limiting.

Also don't forget that you have no idea what elements other players (who may not even know about these guys) have equipped when queueing randomly, so that effectively kills random grouping on Ceres unless you want to lug around a 4-element loadout every time you go there.

I get the feeling that each update caters to a more and more exclusive group of players. That isn't a good thing. 'Exclusive' is too often used nowadays like a meaningless status boost, but here it comes at the cost of literally excluding many others.

Reaaally sounds like you're trying your absolute best to do things your way without any regard to the actual challenge that's supposed to be had while fighting these enemies.

You don't want to make a team and are worried PuGs won't have the right elements. Then Solo!

You're worried your ichors (that you constantly bring up) and other elemental-type weapons won't be viable. Then use another weapon!

This can be -VERY- easily soloed. The only people that would have a hard time are newcomers who might not have multiple elemental mods for each weapon type.

Put Fire on your Primary!

Put Electrical on your Secondary!

Keep your beloved Ichors Toxic!

Put Ice on your Sentinel's weapon!

Bam!

And arguing that this set up would be "inefficient" is dumb. ALL Grineer are weak against Fire and Ferrite Armor'd Grineer (Lancers, Troopers, Seekers, Heavies, and Commanders) are weak against Toxin. Just buff up damage, reload speed, crit rate, etc depending on what weapon your using. You don't -have- to always mix elements.

"But what if someone doesn't have Toxin" you ask. "Toxin's the rarest mod for all weapons. What if a player doesn't have the mod and aren't in a clan to get a toxic based weapon?" Then they have a 3 out of 4 chance, then. Or they can suck it up and go to the recruitment channel. This is an event - it's not mandatory and there is no obligation for you to complete it. If you want Hydroid that badly, then you'll do what needs to be done. Do you really think people in other games of this calibre would sit there and whine about needing to a join a group for hard quests/missions/raids? No. They might normally be solo players, but if they want the reward, they do what needs to be done.

Edited by SoulEchelon