Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Orokin Reactors/catalysts

Livoku

Question

Well how do i notice if there droped one, or if I got one.

I went to a lot of "alert missions" and the only difference I see in them is the amount of credits they provide.

Those reactors and catalysts dont drop in there final form, I know that they come as blueprints, but dont those only drop from bosses?

Thats the thing, can they come out of everything, like lockers and chests, or just certain enemies/bosses?

5 answers to this question

They only come as mission rewards with ? alert missions, and they are only one of many rewards that can be given out. That's why people watch alert notifications to find out which alerts are worth doing or not.

Sounds interesting, does that mean every alert mission has its own fixed reward? And there is a place where i could read that up?

And again, how do I get those things? Do I get them with the ending screen, or just ingame like a mod or material (lying on the floor)? Thats important for me because I dont want to miss anything if it just sits there and waits for me. :P

/E I just found this:

and somehow he has a window where it shows the reward by clicking in the mission in top left corner. I have never done that, maybe thats the problem. ^^' Edited by Livoku

Alert missions either have pure credit reward, or credit and a "?".

The "?" can be a lot of things, such as artifacts, which work as boosts for your whole group, but also orokin reactor/catalyst blueprints. You get them upon completing the mission, just as you would get the credit reward.

Edited by Barthalas