The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Council. Alliance Made By Council Members For All Tennos.

SteinFactor

i am interested in Joining the alliance.

Some stats on my clan.

Name: Empreal Abyss Corps

Activity: Anywhere from 4-13 on at a time. Active Members totaling 70 barring 8 inactive members.

Clan Tier: Mountain Clan not too many people, but just enough looking to be apart of a team and help out fellow members.

Warlords: BloodArmoredApostle and JayOutlaw.

Teamwork and eithic present along with a hint of cool convo and relaxing atmosphere.

Edit: I am really digging that Emblem too btw. Nice to meet ya. we have a few founders in my clan as well. about 4 or so.

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

After a good nights sleep, I will sort the Alliance invitations straightaway. Hold on to your knickers ladies.

Correction, only Stein can send out Alliance invitations after the latest hotfix. We will need a bit more time.

Edited by SnowDrakE

i am interested in Joining the alliance.

Some stats on my clan.

Name: Empreal Abyss Corps

Activity: Anywhere from 4-13 on at a time. Active Members totaling 70 barring 8 inactive members.

Clan Tier: Mountain Clan not too many people, but just enough looking to be apart of a team and help out fellow members.

Warlords: BloodArmoredApostle and JayOutlaw.

Teamwork and eithic present along with a hint of cool convo and relaxing atmosphere.

Edit: I am really digging that Emblem too btw. Nice to meet ya. we have a few founders in my clan as well. about 4 or so.

invite sent please relog

I've posted it in the steam group but I'll do it here aswell with our cool clan emblem:

Adeptus Tenno - Ghost Clan

101010 - Warlord and Founder

6/8 active members.

FsG152b.png?1

Better to die for the Lotus then live for yourself. Only in death does duty end.

I've posted it in the steam group but I'll do it here aswell with our cool clan emblem:

6/8 active members.

FsG152b.png?1

Better to die for the Lotus then live for yourself. Only in death does duty end.

invite sent

6/8 active members.

FsG152b.png?1

Yay, another W40K inspired clan :D   (Red Scorpions here ... wanna guess where I took that idea from? :D  )

I'm the Co-creator of Benedicite Glacies Draco, a small little ghost clan myself and a couple of friends created, one of whom is a Grand Master founder. Currently I'm the only one super active, but the other 4 are all in the air force, so they come and go.

I'm the Co-creator of Benedicite Glacies Draco, a small little ghost clan myself and a couple of friends created, one of whom is a Grand Master founder. Currently I'm the only one super active, but the other 4 are all in the air force, so they come and go.

invite sent pls relog

My clan would like to join. No founders here, atleast that I know of. I knew about this from drajzenko (I think its like this) from G+ and he said that you are considering appliances from non founders. My clan is The Ph4nt0m Program, a small ghost clan ATM, looking to expand into shadow. I hope you consider and approve my inclusion in the alliance. Thank you and good day/night.

My clan would like to join. No founders here, atleast that I know of. I knew about this from drajzenko (I think its like this) from G+ and he said that you are considering appliances from non founders. My clan is The Ph4nt0m Program, a small ghost clan ATM, looking to expand into shadow. I hope you consider and approve my inclusion in the alliance. Thank you and good day/night.

please /w me