Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Rubedo, Less Everything Else

WallyDin

Since almost every item requires hundreds of Rubedo and barely anything else, I suggest that there be high Rubedo drops, instead of 19, there's like...63 or 116. For like, Ferrite, there'd be like 40 or 15. It's seriously not fair, that we have to go hunting for rubedo all the time when we just BUILT an item we've wanted for a while, then wait 12 hours to 3 days for it...Or maybe an additional planet dropping Rubedo, like Uranus (grow up guys, heard 10 5th graders in-game making jokes about that crap today...). I don't wanna do the same boring boss on Earth, Sedna, or Pluto (I can't get Pluto or Sedna's bosses yet because no one GOES to pluto or Sedna anymore -.-), just to get 80 freaking rubedo in an hour...Even rushing the bosses or defense missions, it's insanely and rediculously rare for us to get good rubedo.

It makes sense that this topic is talking about this right? 500 rubedo for ONE WarFrame part, or 300 for a WEAPON, and yet I, alone, have over 10,000 Salvage or whatever the component was that I had way over 10,000 of and the item(s) require about 100 of THAT component? Do you know how rediculous that sounds? If you do, then you agree with this topic...

Alloy Plates and Rubedo need an increase in drops, and/or we either need some new items that require 93418904718974891274 salvages to make, or to increase the mats needed while reducing the drop rates of these mats we get crazy overflow of.

It really is so incredibly annoying.

agreed...so i just started playing, and i FINALLY managed to get all 3 ember parts...now i was happy and i really didnt mind the build time of 12 hours x 3 plus 3 days for blueprient of the frame but then i started farming for rubedo

now...i know they need to make platinum tempting, but this is just complete bullS#&$, rubedo is insanely rare and chances are i`ll quit playing before spending anything due to annoyance.

Edited by Paptimus

I think the drop rates for all materials are okay. That being said what I'd like to see is the ability to buy/sell crafting materials. So I can trade my 15000 salvage in for a few hundred rubedo or alloy plate.

agreed...so i just started playing, and i FINALLY managed to get all 3 ember parts...now i was happy and i really didnt mind the build time of 12 hours x 3 plus 3 days for blueprient of the frame but then i started farming for rubedo

now...i know they need to make platinum tempting, but this is just complete bullS#&$, rubedo is insanely rare and chances are i`ll quit playing before spending anything due to annoyance.

Gaia. Start mission. Open all boxes before starting the defense mission. Abort.

Rinse, repeat.

It's mind numbing, but by far the most effective.

You will occasionally get the "big money" room with like 10 boxes in it.

Thought we saw the last of these since both new planets drop rubedo a whole lot more consistently than previous options.

In the process of clearing both planet maps and doing the endless defense missions on those planets just for mods resulted in a large quantity of rubedo.

rubedo.png

Yeah, it's "rare" alright....

Edited by Cakes

I thought like this as well, but an Infested Defense mission on Europa changed my mind. You can get easily tons of Rubedo there, but I still find it kind of weird that Rubedo is one of the most used materials, but drops in much smaller quantities than polymer bundles for example, which pile up in ridiculous amounts in my inventory.

well i`m not up to europa yet, i only got earth as a rubedo source(i`m trying to make ember exactly to burn those infesteds to death), and earth`s rates are...ugh i did what jasado said tho, gaia>abort>repeat ad nauseum and got the 800 rubedo needed for ember

Don't know if anyone has said it yet, but why not have blueprints require something BESIDES rubedo. That way the drop rates for the materials aren't as much of an issue and it woudl encourage the playerbase to actually explore the varoius levels.

I believe component required for each frame should be different to promote diversity and get rid of the Rubedo/Alloy plate farming in the process. We have lot's of common materials that literally have no use like Ferrite, Salvage, Nanospore, or Circuit : why not use them in crafting process as well?

Rubedo actually drops alot more often from containers and such after U7 and there are also more planets that give you rubedo (though they are mostly higher level), so it's not that bad anymore. The only thing DE should do is replace a couple rubedo requirements with other stuff for the BP that beginners are morst likely to use/need since it does take a while to get to Earth.

As a side note, why the hell are you farming rubedo at boss levels? All that time you waste pouring ammo on a boss is time you could spend gathering rubedo from containers. Sure a boss is more likely to drop a bit of rubedo than other mobs, but by the time you kill him you could have gathered a LOT more.

Edited by CubedOobleck