Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Ghost?

gibbey531

Just ealier I was playing and I kept hearing a whisper in the audio, then an update popped of a red guy - seemingly tenno- And he was saying that the blood of so-and-so was on my hands (had a hard time following it cause it was during a nasty flank spawn) but then there was this dark tenno with fog coming from him. He attacked and I fought...for a while...then I was killed. My question.....What the heck was that? And how do I track him down again? I'm going hunting....

I was just in a fight with him, I won. But i couldn't finish him off...he just kind of kneeled with his blade vedged into the ground and said "This...Is not possible!" and then he vanished...aaaand now i'm here. Because after my fight with him i began searching for more info about him.

I was just in a fight with him, I won. But i couldn't finish him off...he just kind of kneeled with his blade vedged into the ground and said "This...Is not possible!" and then he vanished...aaaand now i'm here. Because after my fight with him i began searching for more info about him.

Yeah you can't kill him. You can just hand his &#! to him and watch him flee. Edited by CubedOobleck

Yeah you can't kill him. You can just hand his &#! to him and watch him flee.

Actually it *is* possible to kill him...but it generally requires nearly making him flee then switching to something like a max damage hek and shooting him to drop his health to zero.

Its just very difficult to do. Plus he doesnt drop anything and still says his line as his body lies there.

Actually it *is* possible to kill him...but it generally requires nearly making him flee then switching to something like a max damage hek and shooting him to drop his health to zero.

Its just very difficult to do. Plus he doesnt drop anything and still says his line as his body lies there.

Really? My bad then.

Really? My bad then.

Its not suprisign you thought that way with how he is scripted to run away....technically being able to kill him is a bug of some sort, especially with zero drops.

DE should lock his health at a minimum of 1.

My issue with him is that while he is spawning in he is invincible until he starts moving...found that out the hard way.

I just met the stalker again today in a defence mission and I was thinking, when the screen flickers and he says he's comming for you does everyone see it or does it only do it for the player that 'triggered' his arrival? The first time I saw him I wasn't paying attention and I'm not sure.