Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Idle Sound Bug

alienspacebats

I'm noticing a minor bug when my frame does the new idle "spin" with the Glaive Prime; the spinning fx continue (loop?) long after the animation has finished, one time even lasting a further 30 defense waves.

Woah. Was expecting to read "seconds" after "30"...

On the other hand, it's interesting that a defense wave is now a unit of time in Warframe :3

Woah. Was expecting to read "seconds" after "30"...

On the other hand, it's interesting that a defense wave is now a unit of time in Warframe :3

Is that like a Lorde? And if so, is that how we're gonna measure speed in Warframe from now on? "Loki can run up to two waves/Lorde in extreme cases."

I would like to say that this bug is still persisting for Glaive Prime, but not Glaive. Despite Glaive Prime's faster flight speed I'm tempted to just boost Glaive's flight speed and use it instead so I don't risk having that swishing sound plaguing me for the entirity of every mission I'm in.

I would like to say that this bug is still persisting for Glaive Prime, but not Glaive. Despite Glaive Prime's faster flight speed I'm tempted to just boost Glaive's flight speed and use it instead so I don't risk having that swishing sound plaguing me for the entirity of every mission I'm in.

Sorry about that, there is a fix for it on the way.

• 1 month later...

The Glaive has another sound bug: Its throwing attack has a crazy high volume spike in the high treble frequencies. I can't hear it with my cheap headphones or on the TV speakers, but it's actually painful on my studio speakers / high end audio equipment (I don't want to brag, good audio hardware is necessary for my job).

A similar bug (for comparing your audio equipment) is in Injustice, notably when Sinestro uses the spider leg uppercut, for example around the 53 second mark in this video:

If you can hear that very high-pitched shriek, then you can hear the Glaive issue too. ;)