Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Ravens, Full Dojo, Full Research, Cool Clan Emblem!

Sir_Prometheus

So yeah, we're the Void Ravens. 10 members currently, most of us high mastery level (I'm 12)).   We have all the pre-update 13 research completed, and #13 gear research is underway, as is our Orokin lab.  We have our dojo setup very well, with reactors, barracks, all in the "basement", and all research labs accessible off the main hall where you spawn.

We are also joining an alliance, so there should always be a fairly large crew to run with.

I also think we have a pretty cool clan symbol:  PXnyB9I.png

(everything Black is actually clear, thus making the "void" raven)

We really would prefer that everyone joining be mastery level 4+, just as an indication that you have some idea what you're doing.  Mic and willingness to use skype would be nice, we're principally on ~10:30 to 1 am EST.  

On warframe for a long time now. Did/doing most of my mission online but solo because noone to play with. Got all my warframe by beating the bosses solo (most of the time). I know how to survive. I just beat the newest boss solo again. Did void vault runs solo and got my corrupt modes. Now need only the blueprint to complete rhino prime. It takes a lot of time to get t3 extermination keys solo but  I am on it.

I am a team player who was forced to go solo and that put a mess on my stats. likes playing with people . Having me would be good for your clan but most of the clans on warframe recruit for resources rather than good players. So if you are looking for a player invite me (CrazieChris). 

Edited by CrazieChris

Are you still recruiting? I would like to join your clan. Rank 5, lv 30 Rhino, lv 30 loki, and leveling/building 8 other warframes. I got them mostly solo bc Internet is not the greatest, but I'll try to help where I can. I was practically the only regular member in previous clan, so looking for a new one. (Grand Master- last log on 18d.. Seriously?) makes me sad bc I put my two forma into the dojo :( nothing's been build since. Anyway PC alias- imaxium

Ps sweet emblem btw