The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Me3Mp Rng Vs Wf Rng

JerZeyCJ

Warframe, why? Because mods are mandatory if you want to be good/powerful however in Mass Effect even if you have a crappy weapon you can still be effective, because powers don't requires mods, so default Asari Adept (biotic explosions FTW ^^ ) can deal good amount of damage even on platinum in warframe that wouldn't be possible... (but that's just me)

P.S Sorry for my english ;d

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Kipp-vas-Xerinae

Mass Effect 3.

every box always gave me either a new crap Weapon, or more piles of Ammo types that i never wanted or needed. only ever used like one Ammo Type.

in theory getting crap is good since they can upgrade, but meh, none of the Weapons i ever liked got upgraded, only crap ones.

cool, game, i now have an Avenger like, lv9, but the guns i like, are still lv1.

Edit:

in other words, almost all the rewards in the crates were useless, and didn't make me feel like i'm progressing at ALL.

Edited by taiiat

Well if you put it that way ME3 is worse since it is completely random what you get and it's easier to get what gun you want in warframe.

But ME3 had way more skill involved and you don't need max lvl guns. Some weapons do need a lot of lvls before they are good like the Javelin, but I started on a fresh manifest and was able to consistently outscore people after 10 hrs on gold unless they were really good and hat a full manifest. Not that ME3 is hard in comparison to a lot of games but warframe is so imbalanced and easy compared to ME3.

ME3 had a clear difficulty curve and you could always improve by learning spawns and nuances about the game, warframe is just pokemon for guns.

Edited by realgrilgamer