Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rank 16 Test Is... Interception Control Points!

LordOda

Question

http://i.imgur.com/PioheYj.jpg

Yuuuup. Interception.

3 control points exist on raised platforms with 2 consoles each... once you capture the first one enemies begin spawning across the map, and you simply have to solo a 3-point intercept mission.

Now I personally loved it... and I also think that if you can get to rank 16, you should be able to pull this off. But yes, I liked this rank test a lot actually.

When I zoned in I was crossing my fingers for "Not another parkour test" and lo'and behold.

Also... uhhh... <.< >.>

First? ;)

Edited by LordOda

13 answers to this question

How far away are the platforms from each other and are they able to be traversed via jump into slidekicks?  One of my buddies is nearing the end of Mastery Rank 15 and I figure I should give him a heads-up on this (especially given how his most hated mission type is Interception).  Thanks for the heads-up, OP/Tenno!

How far away are the platforms from each other and are they able to be traversed via jump into slidekicks?  One of my buddies is nearing the end of Mastery Rank 15 and I figure I should give him a heads-up on this (especially given how his most hated mission type is Interception).  Thanks for the heads-up, OP/Tenno!

A skilled Zorencopter'er could clear it in a Zoren-spin... but otherwise, 2-3 front-flip jump with kick-slides at least with a good frame...

Edited by LordOda

Sounds neat, thanks for sharing. Do you still have weapons to unlock when you're up that high?

I was partial through leveling my Lex Prime and Cutlas/Dagger combo when I hit rank 16.

Now they're maxed (of course), and I'm out of weapons. And I'm not bothered by that... now I get to help my clanmates farm up Stances (and try and track down my Katana stance) and do Vay Hek runs. :)