Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies Got Stronger

Etsoree

Or is it just me?

Going from being able to 1-shot level 69 enemies, down to barely leaving a level 28 Bombard alive with one Brakk shot.

The levels are all messed up on the starchart, too; Pluto used to be 35+, now it's... not even 30. Did they muck up the levels again?

Or is it just me?

Going from being able to 1-shot level 69 enemies, down to barely leaving a level 28 Bombard alive with one Brakk shot.

The levels are all messed up on the starchart, too; Pluto used to be 35+, now it's... not even 30. Did they muck up the levels again?

Pluto was considered the most "end-game" planet. They might have changed this because of Dark Sectors.

I don't know about being able to one shot levle 69's but I notice my basic anti-matter drop no longer 1 shots pluto enemies...had to drop two of them in survival and still didn't kill the nearest enemies....Mprime seems to be a tad bit weaker too.

I don't know about being able to one shot levle 69's but I notice my basic anti-matter drop no longer 1 shots pluto enemies...had to drop two of them in survival and still didn't kill the nearest enemies....Mprime seems to be a tad bit weaker too.

The only thing worse than DE officially nerfing something is a silent ninja nerf.

No Nova nerfs.. She is utility.. Just like Trinity.

The only thing worse than DE officially nerfing something is a silent ninja nerf.

No Nova nerfs.. She is utility.. Just like Trinity.

If utility = instantly render every enemy affected by it useless and wipe out an entire area and giving an entire team of 4 Tenno temporary Godmode, then yes, I agree that they are utility.

Headshots are your friend.

Or is it just me?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but have you been gone for a long time?

A while ago, there was a level crunch where the previous level 100 enemies are now level 40.  Those level 69 enemies you used to fight are level 28 now.  Also, Bombards are pretty durable.  Bring radiation damage for them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but have you been gone for a long time?

A while ago, there was a level crunch where the previous level 100 enemies are now level 40.  Those level 69 enemies you used to fight are level 28 now.  Also, Bombards are pretty durable.  Bring radiation damage for them.

I have not.

I know they changed from 100's down to about half their strengths, a level 30 - 40 being a 60 - 80, or so.

I am talking about Damage 2.0's level 69 enemies, and this was about two, three weeks ago, that I was 1-shotting them at.