Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hysteria Rework

GetAtMeMods

She still has boxing animations. Granted theyre cleaner and less floaty. Itd be nice if her ult had unique animations. I want to press 4 and go into ima angry tenno and i will rip you a new one instead of press 4 equip furax or equip another existing melee weapon.

Also hysteria mechanics could change.

Like the lifesteal could be on warcry. 0.1x or 0.05x lifesteal for primary/secondary. 2x or 1x life steal for melee.

Invincibility could be gone. A base armor buff that scales could go hysteria. At 250 health she could get more 1.5x move speed, 2x damage, 4x armor. These could scale every 50 health she loses. At 200 she could 1.6x move speed, 3x damage, and 5x armor etc. I know armor sucks so..

maybe (big emphasis on maybe) because she doesnt have god-mode to mitigate damage passively and armor is very underwhelming, she can use her primary and secondary during hysteria to mitigate damage actively.

If primary/secondary thing ^^ doesn't happen. Hysteria's melee strikes could be aoe.

TLDR:

-new hysteria animations valkyr only

-ult mechanics changed

-warcry has lifesteal

She just needs a teleport/flying swallow like effect to get from one enemy to the next. Range can be set up with stretch for duration vs range balance. For being enraged, she moves pretty slow.

We just need a Ripline speed/momentum increase.