The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Problem With Physix

GrAff3r

After hotfix 13.0.0.2 i got problem with Physix effects. When i on mission its can automatically turn off (in option menu it's still on) , so all particle effects from channeling and warframes abilities didn't work. Oh and out of memory crashes. Before the hotfix all was good.

I had this happen.  After messing around i found a way to replicate it.

my Physix effects would switch off after I: Swapped to melee (held F) then Chanel my weapon.  while holding the channels charge i opened the menu, changed Nothing.  closed menu.  Physix effects were gone.  Even though in the Menu, The option for them is set to "ON"

Going to the menu and turning them off then on again did not change this.  After I got out of the mission.  the next mission Physix effects were back to working properly.

I was able to replicate this 15 times,  Different frames, melee weapons, Map nodes. 

leads me to think that opening the menu while channeling Melee leads to  Physix effects temporarily being turned off after the menu is exited.

((I only did this while Channeling melee.  Might also happen when lots of Physix effects particles are around then hitting Menu.  I have not tried that yet.))

If you want I can Run a few missions and replicate this and submit the Logs.