Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Melee Combos For Shattering Storm

GhostShip20

Question

Yesterday, I managed to get the Shattering Storm stance mod from General Sargas Ruk. Since it is a stance mod used for hammers, I equipped it on my Jat Kittag which is currently my favorite melee weapon. When I checked the melee combos for the stance mod, it showed for the first combo to press E E E E which is the usual attack. The second had EEE a down arrow + E E.

Can somebody explain what the down arrow means. I tried using the left mouse and right mouse buttons but those only do melee channel and block.

Also, I tried the other combos for wall-running, jump attack, sliding attack, and finishers, but the animations are the same as the animations from melee 1.0

I honestly thought that the stance mods will actually change the animations with normal attacks and special attacks.

7 answers to this question

Try; for the combo chain so " E E E" then hold down so "s" and tap "E" for the 4th part. make sure to hold down "s" though and only tap "E" if anything do the 3 "E" combo and then for the 4th just hold "s" and mash "E" until you see the animation. Best of luck though!

-apologies for the horrible directions

Also, I tried the other combos for wall-running, jump attack, sliding attack, and finishers, but the animations are the same as the animations from melee 1.0

I honestly thought that the stance mods will actually change the animations with normal attacks and special attacks.

IM NOT ALONE THANK GOD! Yeah im also kinda disappointed/pissed and im hoping that's just me getting S#&$ty mods.