Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Lto- Field Report

Babellon

I have been having an ongoing recurrent issue with graphics each time I make any adjustments to display settings in game. This is NOT a post U13 glitch, it has been happening consistently for several months. 

Problems are:

disappearing war frame

transparent war frame

transparent world mesh

display of outer space through walls of ship

display of world  topography on planet based maps

disappearing/invisible mobs

display of inner workings of ship/mine shafts

disappearance of solar map when in menu mode

disappearance of hud/control mechanisms/buttons menu selection tabs/cursor

Also affects:

Targeting

accuracy of ranged  weapons

fire rate of ranged weapons

attack speed of melee  weapons

run speed

What I see:

when I adjust resolution to 1600x900 ranged weapons fire slower, melee weapons swing slower, warframe runs slower. When I adjust to any resolution below this, everything increases in speed, noticably on 800x600 resolution.

on lowest resolution ranged weapons appear to fire faster, melee attack speed  seems increased, run speed seems increased. This may be due to lag on higher settings. 

Accuracy is dramaticly effected. ranged  weapons will tend to fire higher and either left or right of cursor. many graphic glitches as listed. War frame becomes invisible/transparent. Mobs as well. maps disappear, I am able to see underlying mesh work on ships and planet maps. I can view space on ships, and world ambient decoration but not the specific area i am in. This tends to last for several minutes, occasionally i am forced to log out and back in to correct the problem.

Screenshots of some of the effects mentioned here: Taken during an infested spy mission, I forget now which one. 4/12/14

z8dDQez.jpg9I8aFEJ.jpg

xgl1L4c.jpggXAFHcA.jpg

c9AYvZh.jpgkxWe9pv.jpg

Edited by -LTO-Malachi