Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance Tax Committee

Lyvshalker

Just out of curiosity.

How many of you hardcore alliances would like to form an entity that sets a fix tax rate for all its member alliance? And attack all other alliances that doesn't follow the set rate together so that they can keep gaining profits? Since, I don't think many of the alliances are formed to perform charity so that everyone can have their 0% tax and waste DE's "grand design" of the alliance system.Of course there can be fighting's between the committee's members. But all different tax rates will be eliminated first.

Well? Discuss away.

Edited by Lyvshalker

I'm curious to see who is paying the rewards for these battles? If owning a sector is just a matter of clan pride, then who cares. But if each time a clan has to defend the rail, they have to pay for the defender winnings out of their own funds, then I can see taxes going up quickly. DE needs to think about setting it up that way in order to force the tax issue.

Your thoughts?

I'm curious to see who is paying the rewards for these battles? If owning a sector is just a matter of clan pride, then who cares. But if each time a clan has to defend the rail, they have to pay for the defender winnings out of their own funds, then I can see taxes going up quickly. DE needs to think about setting it up that way in order to force the tax issue.

Your thoughts?

That's the tricky part. Even if you are some alliance with 4000 active members, defending the rail can be a pain since it offers so little reward itself. And if you want to keep your rail safe from the constant attacks, you have to attract people to defend it with proper bounties. And those bounties gonna drain your alliance vault pretty fast. If the taxes are kept low, its only a matter of time before you run out of credits to pay the bounty and people lose interest in helping you defend. So, in the end, most alliances/clans holding the rails will face two choices: either raise the tax to cover the bounties or lose the rail to others who can pay the bill.

I completely agree. I think the clans that think they can stay Zero Tax are deluding themselves. Its one of the reasons I am moving my clan over from the Alliance we are in right now.

How much are repairs?

You dont think that 4k people can actually repair without tax income but from their standard loot acquiring from normal play?

If the repair are, like, 200 oxium, 20 Orokin cell, neurodes, you know... all that crazy rare crap. If it's like that then i think the 0% may be a problem but it's normal stuff like nano spores, salvage, and alloy plate, then this isnt going to be any trouble at all.

How much are repairs?

You dont think that 4k people can actually repair without tax income but from their standard loot acquiring from normal play?

If the repair are, like, 200 oxium, 20 Orokin cell, neurodes, you know... all that crazy rare crap. If it's like that then i think the 0% may be a problem but it's normal stuff like nano spores, salvage, and alloy plate, then this isnt going to be any trouble at all.

Repairing will be the least of their worries. Resources used to construct rails are nothing to most moon clans, let along alliances. Taxes are mainly for profits and rallying defenders.