Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Absent Clan Members

danielbacon

Just thought I'll put this out there since its started to get a bit of a inconvenience for me and maybe some others.  I'm in a small ghost clan 9 members in all and 2 out of the 9 have been on with in 80 day's and the other 6 haven't been on ranging for 150 days to 268 days and I am the third highest member ( there's 2 warlords, and I'm a general ).  Just resiliently my friend and I have been talking about it and I was wondering if there's any way a fix in the making were there be a time limit on idle warlords to were the next most active ranking member can switch there places around. And to the people that say "just leave them then" 1. I made about 4+ floors myself and I don't like leaving my buildings to rust   2. I'm also waiting for them to come back (even though they probably wont) since there teachers and such they don't have that much free time and   3. I don't want to start over again with a clan I hardly know (other then my friends one).

Also I was wanting to see if anyone else have this problem and is doing the same as me or close to it.

(please look over the spelling and such its 4 am and I'm about to fall asleep)

I had the same problem about half a year ago. My warlord was absent for more than 165 days so I left the clan with some other active members and reformed it under a different name (Otaku Nation ---> Edelweiss Otakus). If you plan to be more active in the next year and more i would advise you to do the same. Sadly DE will not do anything about the clanmanagment in this aspect but i can still understand it since it is their clan after all. I would be kind of pissed if i had an accident and fell into coma, woke up after half a year and i would not be the warlord anymore. The best idea is to give some trustworthy members more privilegs so they can manage the clan without you and i see these 2 warlords did the exact same thing but it still had no real effect.

I have to mention a clan is something you belong to so think about leaving and reforming it. These were -or are still- your friends.