The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 15 In 2 Months?

2Awesome

playing since CB , since it's on steam i have about 700 hours and i am master 11-12 xD

But playing Warframe NON STOP to achieve max mastery dosn't get you anywhere , get yourself a clan , chat with people , have some fun :D

How exactly did you get all the warframes and I guess several weapons without paying a single dime, please?

Slots cost platinum - and more than the freebie 50. Or did you throw out the unused stuff? ;)

Please teach me that trick...

I shall teach you the magic my friend, but promise me you shall not tell anyone.Basicly 

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away...               A vast sea of stars serves as the backdrop for the main title.                War drums echo through the heavens as a rollup slowly crawls                into infinity.                    It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships,                     striking from a hidden base, have won their first                     victory against the evil Galactic Empire.                    During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal                     secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the                     Death Star, an armored space station with enough                     power to destroy an entire planet.                    Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess                     Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of                     the stolen plans that can save her people and                     restore freedom to the galaxy...

Or just use sell mods some go for 5plats others for 50 and maxed rare corrupt mods go for 300+ not to mention stances these days but ya know just my guess

How many screenshots would this be lol?

well...at least 4 don't you think

1-for warframes page

1-main ranged weapons

1-secondary ranged weapons

1-melee weapons

You'd think this would be easy to understand. take a screen shot of each page showing all your weapons and warframes ranked 30. 

I suppose 5, show 1 of your main profile with your rank displayed. you got rank 15 leveled all weapons and warframes  but don't understand how to do screenshots to show that you did?

Still dont believe you.

Don't know whether to call that dedication of no lifing... or both... been playing for a year (since update 7) and still only r8 :P

Are you serious? I have been playing for about 3 weeks and I am halfway to mastery 8. Do you even play the game anymore or do you play regionframe?

well...at least 4 don't you think

1-for warframes page

1-main ranged weapons

1-secondary ranged weapons

1-melee weapons

You'd think this would be easy to understand. take a screen shot of each page showing all your weapons and warframes ranked 30. 

I suppose 5, show 1 of your main profile with your rank displayed. you got rank 15 leveled all weapons and warframes  but don't understand how to do screenshots to show that you did?

Still dont believe you.

You could get the evidence by yourself with these easy steps:

1. Mouse over his name to see the joined date.

2. Get in the game and type "/friend add [name]"

3. Go to Friend>Pending. See his rank.

4. Done. Or if not done yet, view his profile.

5. Done. (For real)

Might want to empty that inbox some day..

Oh yeah, SS or it didn't happen.. or someone doesn't know how forums work.No SS, 1/10.

SS don't work well with PS5..I still don't know what is he trying to prove or say by going from 0-15 or 0-100 in 2 months.

You could get the evidence by yourself with these easy steps:

1. Mouse over his name to see the joined date.

2. Get in the game and type "/friend add [name]"

3. Go to Friend>Pending. See his rank.

4. Done. Or if not done yet, view his profile.

5. Done. (For real)

lol yes, i could do that, but this is far more entertaining. 

Rank 9 1814 hours

King of AFKing...

got me beat.

Rank 15 in 1800 hours. But seriously. Its rather easy to rank up these days. Not to take the wind out of the OP sails or anything. But a year ago we had few weapons to level and less warframes, as time went on the ranks we could get would go up. Hell I remember people thinking it was crazy to go past rank 10.

And this is why you have so many hours and a lower rank. Well, one reason.

Edited by WARLOCKE

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure you're lying considering the tag above your Forum picture shows your ingame Mastery Rank...(Pretty sure it does since its been changing every time I ranked in Warframe) and you just happen you be... *drumb roll* an INITIATE! And honestly you haven't given one bit of viable evidence that you actually REACHED Master Rank 15 other than what you have typed, you have however proven multiple times that your account happens to be 2 months old. And I HONESTLY find myself doubting you were able to pretty much max the large majority of weapons and Frames ingame without paying a dime, the reason I doubt that is because unless you figured out the true secret to trading and was able to amass a large amount of platinum you could not have bought enough Wep and Frame slots AND most likely rushed the Frames you built and probably buy the Primes you have through trading. Seriously doubt it, really do. The only way I *would* believe this is if you spent the whole of those 2 months really only playing Warframe, cuz I can't see you being able to max all those Rank 10 Mods, and have RNG be nice enough to allow you to make the large majority of the Prime weps through grinding Void and always giving you what you want, oh and don't get me started on the keys you would need, must have a great clan man.

no it does not its the number of posts on forums i believe

I got to rank 8 in 2 and half months roughly and stopped. I just cant do the level a weapon thing solely to get to the next test. I had dragon nikana (useless) backing my 6->8 rush but, I learned something in that time. For me leveling weapons I will never use again just to delete level some more is as boring as watching paint dry. Plus the being a leech thing sucks. In that time however, I built an entire dojo solo did most of the research and managed to find a reason to spend some money on the game. IMHO the combat and challenge propels me and I have met too many rank 15 that act like complete A******s to even imagine that mastery rank means anything other than grind. You could spend 6 months on one frame, one weapon formaing and mastering every game mode but it won't say anything when you look at your mastery. 

When I 6 forma'd my Penta I learned a very real lesson. Grinding to make your frame/weapon/self better doe not even matter to the game.

To my fellow Brothers and Sisters(AKA Tenno/everyone of the warframe commuinty)

Now dont get so upset everyone and all that.i have had 2 accounts one was in closed beta(not this one) the other(this one which are both different emails but the 1st one was deactivated by me because email of my old email system was not allowing for changes at that time but owell.) has been in since around U5. But he is only a mr of 7 almost 8 and i have only around 200 hours of in mission but that's because of how busy i can become. Now another thing is i haven't done all the events because my scheduled didn't allow for it sadly. But i do know for a fact that those who dont take their time and enjoy things need to just make a new account or slow down and go a slow walk instead of a fast sprint. But that is just me and to each their own so i guess good job on mr15 but it doesn't mean much to me considering you either leached or just rushed through it which in my opinion is worse then hackers. Why play something when you are clearly not in it to have fun with everything and your only goal to to get everything maxed then quit? Same with hackers hacking and taking away the skill level and thrill of what makes the game fun. The point is basically has anyone played a game/match/server/etc where you dominate the lower level player at their same level/rank/skill/etc but once you get into a bigger game/etc the higher/skillful/etc ones crush you? Will its the fun of slowly getting better and better then finally being able to crush them its the fun of adapting in my opinion that keeps me playing those games it is the fun of taking my time to tweak and play with my guns with mods on them and etc. sorry about my lengthy "rant" or whatever you want to call it i just wanted to see the kind of response i get from this.

Night all/good morning/etc.

HF and GL enjoy your gaming remember to not take it to seriously because its just a game!

Well fellow Tenno see you on the battlefield.

your fellow tenno,

WarPhoenix16 

Edited by WarPhoenix16