Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: How To Fix The Stupid Stance Rng

(PSN)goodvibes9508

Suggestion:make The Dojo ...well A Dojo

Ok ever since u13 dropped I've throughout it was the dimmest thing in the world to lock the stances behind RNG walls, I remember how long it took me to find my first aura mod -.-.

So here's my idea have the a room in the dojo or add it into the Orokin research lab that acts like a dojo. The room would open project but instead of resources it would require kills

For example : for the clashing forest stance it would require - 100 greeiner lancer kills with a Bo weapon , 200 corpus kills with a Bo weapon, 5 corpus boss kills with a Bo weapon, ect and would have diffrent tiers of the stance

Rarer stances would require more kills then uncommon stances and maybe special requirements such as running missions with only that weapon equipped.

Perhapes this could also be used to distribute "required" mods such as serration, vitality, focus ect to newer players?

Interesting to see a PS4 player suggest this already...

I would prefer to stick to drops and trading, as this suggestion sound way more grindy. Unless you are trying for a specific stance mod, they aren't that hard to come by so far. If you happen to get one (or more) you didn't plan to get either trade it or even just try it out and maybe you'll like it. Found a stance mod by surprise in my inventory and started using it, and now I actually like that weapon (Lecta).

Suggestion:make The Dojo ...well A Dojo

Ok ever since u13 dropped I've throughout it was the dimmest thing in the world to lock the stances behind RNG walls, I remember how long it took me to find my first aura mod -.-.

So here's my idea have the a room in the dojo or add it into the Orokin research lab that acts like a dojo. The room would open project but instead of resources it would require kills

For example : for the clashing forest stance it would require - 100 greeiner lancer kills with a Bo weapon , 200 corpus kills with a Bo weapon, 5 corpus boss kills with a Bo weapon, ect and would have diffrent tiers of the stance

Rarer stances would require more kills then uncommon stances and maybe special requirements such as running missions with only that weapon equipped.

Perhapes this could also be used to distribute "required" mods such as serration, vitality, focus ect to newer players?

Love it or hate it, the grind for items is as much a part of the game as are the frames themselves. Without the grind, and that feeling of perhaps this time it will drop, the games shelf life would be a fraction of what it is currently, and that just does not work to the benefit of developers of f2p titles.

Believe me, there have been times I have hated rng, it took me over 600 hours of play (pre and post account reset) to net my first hell's chamber.