Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fate Of Warframe?

ViceroyBubbles

Yet again, more complaints but no solutions or suggestions.

Damn, I can't wait for the day when all the complainers leave.

It'll be a clean community by then.

To the "This game is perfect" argument, yes, because that is exactly how we see the game and we aren't just grateful for what we have now.

When you can find the perfect game, come back and tell all of us, I'm sure we're all dying to know.

Or you can stay here and ruin the game's direction with your incessant, non-helpful whining, so you can move onto another game and blame the game's downfall all on the developer. 

Solutions and suggestions are generally moved to the feedback forums where they are left to rot and die.

Also whats  your definition of a "clean community"?A community full of yes-men that are "grateful for what they have" and never dare question DE or criticize the game?

Criticizing the game and posting feedback(especially the negative one) is important for the game to evolve.

Yet again, more complaints but no solutions or suggestions.

Damn, I can't wait for the day when all the complainers leave.

It'll be a clean community by then.

Read back to my comment above, there is only suggestion.

Solutions and suggestions are generally moved to the feedback forums where they are left to rot and die.

Also whats  your definition of a "clean community"?A community full of yes-men that are "grateful for what they have" and never dare question DE or criticize the game?

Criticizing the game and posting feedback(especially the negative one) is important for the game to evolve.

Sure, if you believe that posting negative feedback all the time on the front page AKA General Discussion is the best way to run a community then fine. A clean community would be legitimately as it is now, but people posting their problems and possible solutions to those problems in a standard formatted way, so it would be easier for the developers to file and deal with the problems in terms of reported frequency.

Read back to my comment above, there is only suggestion.

Posts like yours is fine, it's helpful, but critical.

Posts like the OP where it's all "HOW LONG WILL THIS GAME LAST? HERE'S EVERY REASON WHY I DON'T THINK IT WILL LAST A LONG TIME! FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN 5 SECONDS ON MY CONTINUATION THREAD!" serve no use at all besides bringing the problem the community is already aware of up again.

Posts like yours is fine, it's helpful, but critical.

Posts like the OP where it's all "HOW LONG WILL THIS GAME LAST? HERE'S EVERY REASON WHY I DON'T THINK IT WILL LAST A LONG TIME! FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN 5 SECONDS ON MY CONTINUATION THREAD!" serve no use at all besides bringing the problem the community is already aware of up again.

This is why I'm trying to make'em think about actual solutions, not hyping the whine further :)

• 4 weeks later...

There comes a point where Rank 0 commons don't do much in terms of fusion, and they're practically junk when it comes to transmute.

As for credits, I'd like to point you to this thing called Void/Dark Sector.

And to counterpoint that, the Beta argument's been used so much it might as well be a dead horse, but hey, why get rid of a convenient excuse for changes at whim.

While I do agree that time needs to be given, I'd like to point out that we have a massive arsenal of frames, equipment, and cosmetics thanks to DE releasing stuff every Wednesday - heck, Melee 2.0 was delayed a week, and still managed to frustrate people by locking the stance mods (aka the hyped part) behind grindwalls when DE had been treating it like something everyone could get and use easily. There needs to be less of a focus on 'material' content and more on 'core' content that would change the actual game system rather than just add more shiny bits that people are forced to grind for.

I do agree core content needs to be more of a focus, I also apologize for my (very) earlier post. Looking at it now i see errors in my thought process an wording at the time. I do still hold to they have given a large amount of content and the grind for said items still does not end in receiving nothing, but the "stuff" we get is feeling more like a band-aid for the lacking core content. I still however do love this game, and am largely not very bothered by the "grind" it does have probably because of my horrendous experience with the pure GRIND Tera Online is lol. 

If a Prime version exists, it discourages building the original in the market (or knockoff, according to lore). One of the most frustrating aspects (loot tables) of the game. All it is now is a loot dump for whatever Prime weapons and frames get into the game.

Totally agree with you on this.

I currently don't forma my Soma (& other weapons) since I am certain there will be a Prime version of it soon.

Why should one waste time & money on an outdated weapon/item?

Edited by warpkon