Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Appeared!

Mythblaze

Yeah he is a rare spawn. Many believe he spawns after certain boss fights are completed since he references you killing a boss. He is really powerful and if you drop his health down he actually runs away. No confirmation on anyone actually chasing him down and getting any drops from him. I just think he is there to grief :(

Yeah it is. After you(or someone in your group) have killed a boss he will sometimes appear with the intent of killing that player.

If your lights start to flicker that usually means he is going to spawn so let your team mates know cause he can be a bit of a pain to deal with if your gear isn't modded

Yeah it is. After you(or someone in your group) have killed a boss he will sometimes appear with the intent of killing that player.

If your lights start to flicker that usually means he is going to spawn so let your team mates know cause he can be a bit of a pain to deal with if your gear isn't modded

I notice that, but i usually think that it's the game acting buggy, when it starts aflickering.

I notice that, but i usually think that it's the game acting buggy, when it starts aflickering.

No, the flickering is definitely an effect of the Stalker's presence.

Edit 1: Part of the terror he brings.

Edited by Lemaign

welll this game is till in a beta phase. something there expeimenting with. down the road I hope htey make story arc around him as well drop rare items. maybe he also has the power to posses Teno that later introduce a Pvp mode?