Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keepers Of The Void Alliance Looking To Recruit Clans

M0rt1s

We Started with a small clan of five and grew into a clan of twenty six within a few days. We take any who hold commitment to the game that is Warframe and are looking for those who would join us in a crusade to shape the stars.

The Clan Founders of the Knights of the Inner Circle are looking to form a new alliance and wish for any support that can be mustered. This Clan guarantees help when needed and offers it freely, and we only ask for the same from all Clans that would join us to stand against the factions that would call themselves our masters and demand you pay tribute, for all are equal within our ranks.

We will not expect support from outsiders but when it is given it will be appreciated in no small amount for we are a generous people. We do not pretend to be flawless, but we make do with what we are given and claim what we need by force of arms.

We greet all with open arms and the promise of a path into the stars.

For those Clans too small to fight alone, we offer our Strength

For those Clans too honourable to be led, we offer freedom

For those Clans too mighty to fall, we offer assistance

For those Clans that call themselves our Lords, we offer our fury

To those Clans who count themselves among our ranks, we offer our loyalty

May the stars guide us and the void claim us

Hello i am the leader of Phoenix Legacy it's a shadow we're sadly a clan of only 2 people but we're active daily. We're interested in doing an alliance with fellow tenno. I hope we can draw swords together to those who wish to control us. To contact me you can either add me or just reply back here.