Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Viewing Bonus Objective In Escape Screen

MasterHunter

Also it'd be nice to see challenges somewhere. Not only at the mission beginning.

Those are the bonus objectives, aren't they?

Little push, so a Developer takes notice of this. It should be easy to implement, but would mean a lot to many of us, since completing those bonus objectives is rewarded with affinity. Furthermore I could never see my bonus objective when I'm hosting, because of the "Waiting for other players ..."-screen, which only the host gets, although everyone else can already run around until the opening cinematic starts (which puts them back the the starting position ...).

I never notice those objectives... perhaps add some voiceover for them as well on map start...

Tenno! Practice your sword skills and try to slice 30 Grineer in half with your steak knife.

or...

Tenno! I will reward you handsomely if you somehow manage to get 10 stealth kills during this mission.

or...

Tenno! 2000 extra Credits and 5 Platinum will be yours if you finish this mission in less than five minutes. Finish in less than three minutes and I will toss in a nice Blueprint.

It is one of those small things thats been bugging me too.

I always try to do the bonus objectives. Not only cause they give a bit of extra xp. But it just is a little extra challenge for me.

I am sure they have planed it for later, but i would love new / harder objectives.