Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Started, Got A Couple Of Questions

Kinperor

Question

First off, I noticed the platinum currency and I was curious to know if it is only buy-able with real money? Probably, but I'm just making sure.

Second, and kind of related to first: some stuff have prices in either "credits" (?) or platinum and I want to know if things like warframes slots or weapons slots are really limited by real money.

Third, I've used some of my starting platinum on an item that supposedly refill my ammo, how do I use it?

Fourth, how hard is it to get new warframes without platinum?

I'm not necessarly against coughing up some cash on the game, but I just wanted to be more informed.

7 answers to this question

First off, I noticed the platinum currency and I was curious to know if it is only buy-able with real money? Probably, but I'm just making sure.

Yeah, platinum is the currency for and only real money investions. You cannot earn it in no other way.

Second, and kind of related to first: some stuff have prices in either "credits" (?) or platinum and I want to know if things like warframes slots or weapons slots are really limited by real money.

Slots can be bought using only platinum (real money)

Third, I've used some of my starting platinum on an item that supposedly refill my ammo, how do I use it?

I did not buy any usable item yet. But I guess you could equip it going to Inventory.

Warframes blue prints are droped by MOBs (enemies) by chance. I don't know the excact percent of chances you have, but I do know it is just like every RPG style.

I'm not necessarly against coughing up some cash on the game, but I just wanted to be more informed.

1. platinum is buy with real money only

2. slots can only be brought with platinum with good mangement you should not need more slots then given anyway.

3. you have to equip them in arsnal, also you have wasted your starting platinum on one of the most useless thing to buy my opnion maybe useful for you.

4. not hard just takes some time, time depends on how well you play and how lucky you are.

Second, and kind of related to first: some stuff have prices in either "credits" (?) or platinum

Just to clarify here that you only need either credits (in game money) OR platinum to purchase those, and not both. Also, if you used platinum, the items/Warframes come "supercharged".

Usable items can be equipped in your Arsenal, on one of the eight slots below your Warframe abilities (and above your Inventory button). Once equipped, hit Q while in game to use them.

About 3 days should be enough. Warframe blueprints are boss drops, and each boss will only drop blueprints for ONE particular Warframe.

For example, if you want Rhino, you have to kill The Jackal over and over until it drops the blue prints for Rhino's head, chasis, and systems before combining all 3 pieces into the complete Rhino via another blueprint from the Marketplace.

This doesn't require platinum.

1. Yes

2.Slots require real money. You can buy credits/plat items with credits or plat. See example snipertron.

3. Save the rest of your money. umm idk.

4. Its easier then most games! I think the weapons are easier though. If you want to spend plat buy frames they cost more credits , resources and also cost time to get blueprints. You can buy the blueprints for weapons straight from the market,

Edited by Vanguard_Sentinel

Alright, thanks guys for the answers, I'll keep that in mind while progressing.

2. slots can only be brought with platinum with good mangement you should not need more slots then given anyway.

Does that mean I can get more than one new frame even if I only have the two starting slots?

Does that mean I can get more than one new frame even if I only have the two starting slots?

You can sell frames. Which means you level one up to max buy another and sell the old one. Unless you wanna keep both like I will, then you will have to buy slots with platinum to get a new warfame.