Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ofoxo Looking For Fun And Serious Players

Sh1n3y

We're a small clan of 4 who mostly live on the West Coast of the U.S.A. so we're usually online between 7-10 PST. We play most days, but not all. We are on average rank 10 players, but we welcome higher or lower ranks. We help each-other out when we can by sharing keys and other ways. We are also a part of a large alliance. For now I'd like to stay as a Ghost Clan, but I'm not opposed to upgrading. 

Our Dojo: We have a HUGE dojo for how small we are. We have all the labs (with almost everything researched), all the halls, a dueling room, Parkour room, trading post, etc. We are actually in the process of tearing it down to rebuild it into a more organized fashion to accommodate the newest gardens and rooms. This will take about a week sadly. 

We welcome fun people who enjoy doing a variety of things from fast-paced speed-runs to slow exploratory mode. Remember that we are all friends playing an enjoyable game together and this clan will not tolerate selfish or mean people. So if you enjoy goofing off with friends and also doing some long survival/defense runs, let me know by sending me a PM here or in-game.