Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Argon Crystals Decaying Early?

Frenzlin

So, earlier today, around 4 pm Eastern Time, I had 2 Argon Crystals which I got yesterday around 9 pm in my inventory, I now have 0 Argon Crystals. It's currently 8:48 pm. I don't really understand why they're both suddenly gone. I know that the first Argon Crystal should have decayed yesterday, but it was still in my inventory when I got home today. Shouldn't the second one of my Argon Crystals have decayed later today instead of right now? I'm pretty sure that the timer didn't say anything about decaying this early. 

Is this just a problem with the server DDOS attacks? It's not a huge loss for me that the Crystals are gone, I'd just like some clarification about the decay.

Yeah, it should not be removed, Rebecca says actual decay should be disabled until server stability returns. So I say keep an eye on it to see if they return. If they don't a support ticket should sort out the rest should you choose the loss necessitates it.

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Here is an odd thing, Today I got 3 argon crystals, I only have 3 argon crystals. I got them around 4:00PM eastern Yet the Decay Timer says they will burn out by 8:00PM Eastern. I understand if after the timer I have 24 Hours to use them or they are gone, but it's kinda annoying and some other word dealing with Sad - when I figure they are gone after 4 hours, after getting them. Now should I worry? I don't know if the server problem has become stable or not, if it hasn't I won't worry yet. Yet to have the timer count down from 4 hours not 24 hours is upsetting. especially when you have the Nikana researched in 6 hours.