Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Server Down

Matty_Ice505

So I missed the alert this is bull!!! The servers come back on right after the alert ends! Wow hope this wasn't done on porpose.

Yes DE are going to purposly DDOS themselves, disrupting their entire service and pissing off the player  base just so you can miss a randomly generated helmet.

Really?

So I missed the alert this is bull!!! The servers come back on right after the alert ends! Wow hope this wasn't done on porpose.

i really hope you are joking. they stayed up late and worked long hours just to get this game working again for you. please be more thankful, and kind to people.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/215376-4152014-connectivity-issues/page-31#entry2509131

^ posted in the PC section. PS4 servers went down a couple times today (probably a couple hours, i don't know, I gave up trying to log on), no word here. lol... I thought it was funny being treated like the console peasants we are, but it's starting to irritate me.

They're getting reimbursed. I hope people that spent money on boosters on the PS4 get something out of it also.

Edited by (PS4)iAvernus