Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De And Rebecca

Canes-Venatici

Hey I just wanna say a big thank you to DE staffs and Rebecca for the recent down time that happened. Just in case you didn't know they were under DDoS attack yesterday and they stayed up late to resolve the issue and Rebecca keeps on update the online players on the forums although it keeps going up and down. I am really grateful to play under such company that puts in so much efforts to get the game back online. Although I know we are your customers but still I think you guys needs confirmation and a big thank you for everything you've done. Just because humans aren't really appreciative enough to notice what is going on at the back of warframe the super awesome game. And once again thank you to Rebecca and all the staffs that stayed up the whole night just to make the game and the forums back online again :) thank you THANK YOU !! :) no games have capture my attention like warframe. We are te space ninja. Rock on.

Hey I just wanna say a big thank you to DE staffs and Rebecca for the recent down time that happened. Just in case you didn't know they were under DDoS attack yesterday and they stayed up late to resolve the issue and Rebecca keeps on update the online players on the forums although it keeps going up and down. I am really grateful to play under such company that puts in so much efforts to get the game back online. Although I know we are your customers but still I think you guys needs confirmation and a big thank you for everything you've done. Just because humans aren't really appreciative enough to notice what is going on at the back of warframe the super awesome game. And once again thank you to Rebecca and all the staffs that stayed up the whole night just to make the game and the forums back online again :) thank you THANK YOU !! :) no games have capture my attention like warframe. We are te space ninja. Rock on.

well said, im very grateful to anyone who goes above and beyond. thanks to all the DE employees trying and doing their best.

tbh its not surprising their putting so much effort into fighting this... if this keeps up this could end warframe...

but some time and some how these bastards will screw up... when that happens.... they will be like this jet...

that-awkward-moment-when-u-know-your-scr

Rebecca never followed me back on twitter so...     ../..

Haha well Rebecca surely is busy and tired now so I think it's okay for her not to follow you back. But she might just check back and follow you on twitter? Just imagine she have to follow every Tenno on twitter she would be sooooooooo busy haha !

Haha well Rebecca surely is busy and tired now so I think it's okay for her not to follow you back. But she might just check back and follow you on twitter? Just imagine she have to follow every Tenno on twitter she would be sooooooooo busy haha !

But...but.. I.. I'm a special Tenno :[

tbh its not surprising their putting so much effort into fighting this... if this keeps up this could end warframe...

but some time and some how these bastards will screw up... when that happens.... they will be like this jet...

Get outta here, you rude Grineer skoom!

But leave the picture.

Ya know, calling the developers "bastards" is mean and unwarranted. If you're referring to them, I'm not sure what they did to draw your ire. But I guess you like this game, or you wouldn't be here.

True also but I just think that they really need our support and our confirmation. Warframe isn't just about us or them. Is about all of us together makes this community. I believe they will continue to keep up the good work and try to minimize when this kind of S#&$s happen. They also needed our patient instead of us flaming them asking them to hurry and things like that. Learn to appreciate the small things. Be grateful not hurtful neither hateful

They did say to release Loki prime? Is it confirmed?

It's not. :(

I'm only dreaming of it. I saved up a heck lot of money to buy two of the highest tier prime access: one Loki Prime for me, one Ash Prime for my bro.

Assuming they ever get released, of course!

Until then, I await patiently.

Get outta here, you rude Grineer skoom!

But leave the picture.

Ya know, calling the developers "bastards" is mean and unwarranted. If you're referring to them, I'm not sure what they did to draw your ire. But I guess you like this game, or you wouldn't be here.

i understand that what your trying to say but re-read that post...

But...but.. I.. I'm a special Tenno :[

Haha ! Everyone is special and precious to them :) but they are also humans they needed they private space too :) it's okay if they follow you back :) you still get to see their private life's tweet still don't you? :) anyways becca is hot and Megan is sexy. Most sexiest to me is lotus what about you guys?

It's not. :(

I'm only dreaming of it. I saved up a heck lot of money to buy two of the highest tier prime access: one Loki Prime for me, one Ash Prime for my bro.

Assuming they ever get released, of course!

Until then, I await patiently.

Either way I am able to get the tier 4 prime access when they are out. I guess we just have to wait and check daily :/

Haha ! Everyone is special and precious to them :) but they are also humans they needed they private space too :) it's okay if they follow you back :) you still get to see their private life's tweet still don't you? :) anyways becca is hot and Megan is sexy. Most sexiest to me is lotus what about you guys?

... I wasn't aware he was actually serious! I thought it's a joke?

As for me, I'm spoken for. <3

I respect Meg and Rebecca a lot, though. Must be tough handling the community, but they try their best. I hope these good days never end.

"Haha ! Everyone is special and precious to them :) but they are also humans they needed they private space too :) it's okay if they follow you back :) you still get to see their private life's tweet still don't you? :) anyways becca is hot and Megan is sexy. Most sexiest to me is lotus what about you guys? "

idk...if I had to choose, I'd bag saryn forsure

Edited by SoulDust

... I wasn't aware he was actually serious! I thought it's a joke?

As for me, I'm spoken for. <3

I respect Meg and Rebecca a lot, though. Must be tough handling the community, but they try their best. I hope these good days never end.

I'm serious though because lotus is nothing more than a thought to me in my warframe helm. I just find her robotic voice sexy though. And yeah I hope good days never end.

I'm serious though because lotus is nothing more than a thought to me in my warframe helm. I just find her robotic voice sexy though. And yeah I hope good days never end.

But... the Lotus is real! :o

Mama Lotus and all the baby Tenno. Must be a shock watching them grow so fast.

When I posted that pic I meant the DDoS'rs were bastards not DE jesus....

2821609-double_facepalm_by_narcrotic.jpg

yeah lets assume the guy was hating on a game company trying to protect their game from an online attack... not calling the attackers bastards..

Edited by Rokusho66