Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Active Players To Form The Base Of A New Clan!

r0ckwolf

Hello everyone,

i have been playing Warframe for over a year now and was a member of 2 clans. The first one ended because the warlord lost interest in the game and decided to kick everyone! Yeah... that sucked! So me and some other Members of that Clan decided to build a new one with those who were still active in Warframe, sadly after 6 months most of the guys have left and are not even active after the new Update anymore.

So here i am once again without People to play with.... Major Sadface! :(

I decided it´s time to take matters in my own Hand, so i created a new Clan: Oni Ronin

And i´m looking for a core base of Players now, that will help me forge the future of this Clan together!

So what i´m looking for is definetly active Players! Don´t get me wrong, Warframe is a grindy game, we all know that and we all may need to take a break every once in a while. I´ve been there.^^ But when your starting a Clan with a small Player Base at the Start, those Players will kinnda have to be active for it to make sense!

This is what i would look for in a Clan:

-friendly and motivated environment to play Warframe in.

-the option to participate in Clan Events and Dark Sector/Alliance System

-a nice Dojo

-no unreasonable kicking of People* or Leaders abusing their Power

*I initally had the Plan to form a Clan in which you never get kicked no matter what, while this sounds great in theory in practice it just doesn´t work. For me there would be only 2 reasons to actually kick someone though.

1. Continous disrespectful or insulting behaviour against other clan members or complete and constant refusal to participate in any clan activity!

2. Complete abandonment of the game, with no sign of return or way to contact you to figure out why you left or if and when you will return!

I always prefer to play with Teamspeak and would be glad if the clan would become a nice little chatting community, but ofcourse nothing like that is mandatory. The most important thing for me is that you are active and a Teamplayer!

We´ll figure the rest out together!^^

If you are interested or just curious feel free to reply here, pm me or send me a message in game!

greetings

r0ckwolf

------

Edit: The Clan Sins of Loki has offered an Alliance to help us out, while we´re getting started. Awesome stuff!!!

Edit²: It does not matter btw, if you´re new. All i ask is that you´re active at the moment, since it is crucial in the beginning of a clan to have an active player base. If you´re new, don´t worry, i can show you everything you need to know about Warframe and help you out in getting stuff you need. If you´re a Veteran, you´ll find an active ally in me. I´ve done my share of 2hour survivals and 100 Wave defenses.^^

Edited by r0ckwolf

Is this an EU clan or US one? I'm interested but playing from EU.

Edit: New player here, started a few days ago, love it already. Reminds me of the mission running in Anarchy Online ( 2001 MMO, maybe you're too young to have played it ). :)

Edited by Gawker

Is this an EU clan or US one? I'm interested but playing from EU.

Edit: New player here, started a few days ago, love it already. Reminds me of the mission running in Anarchy Online ( 2001 MMO, maybe you're too young to have played it ). :)

Hey Dude i am in Germany EU, so i will look mainly for other EU Players. If someone has a very fast connection ohwever it is still quiet possible to play together without latencey issues, so it´s not mandatory to be in the EU to join this projekt!

The Ddos attacks or whatever DE is doing to secure server stability is preventing me from sending out invites in game or doing mostly anything else other then starring at my arsenal.

fmpqKGb.jpg

this project is very much alive and i´m determined to see this Clan fill it´s ranks! If your interested in joining i must ask a little patience and that you pm me in the forums first!

Hey Dude i am in Germany EU, so i will look mainly for other EU Players. If someone has a very fast connection ohwever it is still quiet possible to play together without latencey issues, so it´s not mandatory to be in the EU to join this projekt!

I -AM- from the EU! :) I was asking if YOU are...

Sent Friend requests to Gawker, Windsshadow, DeathLives4ever! I ll be online  a lot today, just accept them and we can start playing a bit toegther, i will thne invite you to the clan.^^

edit: i sent them in warframe, since i don´t use steam for warframe!

Edited by r0ckwolf