Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Help

warpath514

Question

Okay heres the deal i will never pay for platinum but i want some so i can buy a third slot for a warframe(i kinda wasted my beginners platinum on a orokin reactor i think). I have both Nekros helmets, the Thrak helmet(Rhino), Banshee Reverb and a few prime parts(cant quite remember what they are and i cant check at the moment). What would be a reasonable asking price for platinum during a trade with these items   

3 answers to this question

Can't trade the helmets you mentioned. But as for prime parts, it varies. Most people just like to trade one prime part for another unless it's really rare. Still I'd say average price for a prime part is around 2P, but the rare ones can be around 10-20P. Check here for more information on pricing. http://wftrading.net/  Note: this site tends to run prices a bit high. So definitely use the lowest price as a gauge. 

Edited by Sh1n3y

You could just sell some mods like stances some of the rarer stances go for a good amount like Tranquil Cleave, and some prime parts you can sell for good amounts and you can sell prime sets (BP and all parts) they tend to go good