Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips For Survival?

Vswe

Question

First, I should say that I mostly play solo due to my internet connection. I just got nova and was able to make a semi-decent build with her. Usually the problem with survival is that I would get overwhelmed by mobs but now after using nova it seems that the problem is in the scarcity of mobs themselves. I can hardly reach 10-15 minutes which kinda of sucks because from my understanding the more you survive the better the loot. I'd like to know if this is happening because I am playing solo or is it just game design.

5 answers to this question

Best tips I can give you for more mobs is moving between halls, don't stay still in one, I usually run back and forth between the middle hall and one of the other 3, or run between all 3, found I get a lot more mobs moving around than standing still.

Regular: Bring Nekros and an AoE weapon. Penta, Castanas, Stug, Ignis, or a heavy weapon.

Infested: Bring a melee weapon you enjoy most or an AoE weapon and Nekros. You can also do nova well on this map, but due to low oxygen drop rates, it's best to kill them faster.

Void: You can reach 25 min with nekros on T1 solo, but most T2 and T3 requires at least one other person to help with damage control, but reaching 20 is somewhat easy with the right weapons...

The only reason I state bring more is because more people = more enemies = more oxygen drops.

Also you're guaranteed a void key on 15mins, 35 mins, 55 mins etc, first time is 15mins then +20 each time, if it's not void or you have void keys to spare go 15 and repeat, no real point going to 35 or more, you get same rewards but much tougher enemies.

Non-void I always leave right after 15min reward shows up, I usually start moving towards the exit at 14:30 or earlier depending on how far I am from exit, but I always wait until 15mins to go near extraction.