Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scoliac Most Fun Weapon In Melee 2.0 I Tried Yet

SALE94

Seriosly damage aside scoliac (never used it before in melee 1.0) but  saw that it was diferent before. It   feels so  awesome too use, with burning wasp stance every move is sleek, with no interupt between combos unlike longswords.

Has great range and attack speed which makes coptering fast without fury.

And since stagger is back its cc abbilities are priceless .

Did not feel such fun with melee since galatine (yeah claymore ftw not because pure dmg)

Do anyone else find scoliac hilariosly fun now :)  Dont mix numbers with fun many tend too do that.

t84vfo.jpg

6xw3l1.jpg

Scoliac is arguably the all-around best melee weapon in the game right now. I don't talk about it much because I'm scared DE will take it away.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2uoRaIerQ

No, its not. Don't create hype. Watch the video. Scoliac got the same problem like other melee in 2.0. Getting shot from everything around you while you trying to melee your target and the target died at the start of combo making combo useless. Look at the video and tell me how long your frame can survive under that kind heavy focus fire from a level 40 plus enemy

Edited by Neogeo

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2uoRaIerQ

No, its not. Don't create hype. Watch the video. Scoliac got the same problem like other melee in 2.0. Getting shot from everything around you while you trying to melee your target and the target died at the start of combo making combo useless. Look at the video and tell me how long your frame can survive under that kind heavy focus fire from a level 40 plus enemy

I'm curious how you managed to interpret "best melee weapon in the game" as "capable of using as your sole weapon against level 40 enemies on a frame without invincibility".

I'm curious how you managed to interpret "best melee weapon in the game" as "capable of using as your sole weapon against level 40 enemies on a frame without invincibility".

I'm curious how you can overlook all kind melee 2.0 problem and simply claim it's fun. Do I need invincibility? No! Not getting focus fire while desperately trying to melee one folk at a time would be a good start. You know, I'd none of this melee problem using a gun even a much inferior gun like a braton prime.

I'm curious how you can overlook all kind melee 2.0 problem and simply claim it's fun. Do I need invincibility? No! Not getting focus fire while desperately trying to melee one folk at a time would be a good start. You know, I'd none of this melee problem using a gun even a much inferior gun like a braton prime.

You have extremely poor reading comprehension.

I think the problem may be a language barrier, but anyway...

If the Scoliac handles like the Lecta, you shouldnt have problems dealing with mobs. Solo always poses the problem of shooters damaging you from the rafters or whatever because your buddies cant keep them busy, but that's the trade off you make playing solo. Change your playstyle so youre near cover more often, fight between containers, etc.