Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freezing In Dojo

Aronwk

Since update 13, we've experienced problems of freezing when there is more than 1 people in the dojo.

The game itself is not freezing, but the actual player and effects are freezing in place unable to move, although the camera can be rotated to look around. 

Any ideas on what might be causing this?

~Aronwk of Beacon

Edited by Aronwk

I've encountered this before, and discussed it with other members who were in the clan when it occurred. From what I gathered, it occurs when the game has to factor in constructions and additions made to the dojo for multiple people. Whenever someone builds something, you'll pause for a bit, but after a while you'll be able to move again.

What rooms/ tiles did this occur in?

What loadout did you have; just one weapon or all or...?

How big is the dojo?

It's occurred in almost every type of room. Doesn't seem tied to a specific room.

I've been running with a melee only loadout since U13, but it has done it with some of the other clan members who had other weapons on.

Our dojo is fairly large, we have ~ 80 rooms across 4 floors. 

It seems to mostly occur when two players are far apart. though it has happened with a friend and I standing right next to each other and another clanmate on a different floor. 

I've encountered this before, and discussed it with other members who were in the clan when it occurred. From what I gathered, it occurs when the game has to factor in constructions and additions made to the dojo for multiple people. Whenever someone builds something, you'll pause for a bit, but after a while you'll be able to move again.

This is different from a room placement or removal. I know how it works when a room is placed or destroyed.

t just freezes you in place, even in mid-air. I've timed it for over 5 minutes waiting to be unfrozen. It will eventually unfreeze, sometimes in less than a minute, sometimes longer. I can get who ever is in the dojo to come within approximately 2 tiles of me and I will unfreeze.