The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings, Tenno..

Samius191

Having played Warframe for a little over 9 months now, I suppose I could give the community a shot as well.

My name is Samius191, I'm 21 y.o. and I live in eastern Finland. If you see a guy called Samius somewhere around the internet there's a good chance it's me, though I've seen some people use the same name before.

I'm a guy of multiple hobbies and interests. Check my profile for more info if you feel the need to find out more.

As I said, I've been playing Warframe for over 9 months now. A friend introduced me to this game last summer and I haven't regretted trying it out.

I'm only mastery rank 5, since I like to play solo and many mid to high-level defence and mobile defence missions are too much of a challenge for a lone Tenno. I also like building all my equipment/weapons/warframes myself, and Orokin Reactors/Catalysts tend to be hard to come by.

And uh.. To be honest, I haven't really had anything to compare my progress to, so I'm just assuming that I'm doing okay.

My starting Warframe was Loki, which I've loved since day one. Can't wait to see a prime version when/if such a thing is released. I've also mastered Oberon, and played with Saryn and Rhino a bit.

I am a Warlord of a clan called "The Wakeful". It's a Ghost Clan currently composed of only two members: me, and the friend who originally introduced me to Warframe. I suppose there's a board dedicated to clan discussions somewhere here, so I'll leave it at that.

I don't know if I'll ever use this forum actively. I'm still just looking around because the community is completely new to me, even though the game is not.

See you around.

Nice to see you on the forums, Tenno. I think you'll find that while things do get kind of whiny whenever something big changes, overall the community here is wonderful.

Thank you. I've lurked some of these boards a bit and I'm sure this place is cozy enough for me.

I mean, I don't exactly need a red carpet rolled my way. If it's any better than the general MOBA-tier, it's great.

Good to have you here.

Welcome... 9 months ago.

Thank you.

Edited by Samius191

Just be warned, when ever a new Whole-Numbered Update is about to come out, the hype gets a little crazy. The U13 Hype Megathread was a monstrosity.

I see. I'm alright with that.

Anyway, thank you.

Edited by Samius191

Welcome to the forums! A place where ignorance, whining and flaming is the norm, while heated discussions, unique concepts and fan art of all sorts are born. 

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you, I'm sure I will.

The Ignorance and the whining I can ignore, the flaming I can report, and I kinda like it when passions run high. To the "unique concepts" and fan art I might even try to add to.