Тройка

Дело в том что мне пришло письмо с угрозой от них. (Не 1 раз, так что для меня ничего нового) Но вот после обновы у меня стало оооочень часто выкидывать из игры на рабочий стол (краш). Вообщем такая ситуация... Иду по зачистке, появляется тройка и.... И игра вылетает. Вопрос... письмо больше не действительно? (Да, кстати, после этого пошел на вторжение за корпус 12/5 Сообщение так и не приходило.) И так, вопрос, для тех, кто забыл. Письмо действительно в такой ситуации? Или надо выбивать его заново? 

The fact that I received a letter with the threat from them. (Not one time, so nothing new for me) But after an upgrade I was sooooo often throw away from the game to the desktop (crash). In general, this situation ... I'm going to clean up, and there is a triple .... And the game crashes. Question ... the letter is no longer valid? (Oh, and then went to the invasion of the body for 12/5 Post and did not come.) And so, the question for those who have forgotten. The letter is really in this situation? Or should knock it over?

Edited by windrunn