Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing Mods Because Of Connection Issues

YBD215

Question

I was grinding my heart out for the Crimson Dervish mod. I didn't get it. But I did get Crossing Snakes. I figure "Cool, I can use this with my Fang Prime!!" I even got some other rare and uncommon mods, well one rare core and some uncommon stuff. We left the level after 35 mins and BAM!!! you have been disconnected, and your info has not been saved. WHAT!?!?!? Do that mean my hours of grinding are for nothing??? Can I contact DE about this. I have been trying to log back on, but I can't. Has this happened to anyone else?

7 answers to this question

Been trying to get back on since it happened, but having zero luck

Well hope you get back on sometime. Ive had the could not save issue pop up a few times over the months since i started and almost always after I relog I will have my mods and exp for frames and weapons i should have gotten.

I was grinding my heart out for the Crimson Dervish mod. I didn't get it. But I did get Crossing Snakes. I figure "Cool, I can use this with my Fang Prime!!" I even got some other rare and uncommon mods, well one rare core and some uncommon stuff. We left the level after 35 mins and BAM!!! you have been disconnected, and your info has not been saved. WHAT!?!?!? Do that mean my hours of grinding are for nothing??? Can I contact DE about this. I have been trying to log back on, but I can't. Has this happened to anyone else?

Crossing snakes is for dual swords, by the way.  Not dual daggers.

Crossing snakes is for dual swords, by the way.  Not dual daggers.

Maybe I can use them for a trade then... LOL...

Doesn't matter, Got on today (finally) and it isn't there.

Edited by YBD215

Relog the game, it should all be there. Atleast normally how it works.

That is not how it works at all; if you dc at the end of the round before your client updates the games servers, your items are gone. Further, unless you have a screen shot, contacting support wont help, as they have no record of your having looted the items. The game is hosted remotely by the players and there is no interaction with the account database until the end of the round when the client updates DE's account servers.