Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Takes Care Of Tenno Logistics?

Im_a_Turtle

I'd say these people are capured Tenno without a Warframe wearing... Warframe underwear. This kinda confirms that different Warframes can be taken on and off.

Except, sadly, it doesn't :/ There is still conflicting information in terms of that. They might just be Team Lotus Techs.

Or...maybe we're responsible people and tend to our dojos. Ever think that maybe being a disciplined well trained Tenno means you gotta hold your part and grab a mop and bucket and go clean yer dojo?

lets just say when you log off... that is down time.. Clean your guns. shine your armor, sharpen your blade. play fetch with the deth cube, and clean the dojo and cook a meal with your 900K+ nano spores.

Why else would they be in Cryo pods like Tenno?

Are they? They only changed the placeholder model to a reskinned version of the hostage. Now, we know the Tenno require the Warframes to "channel their affliction" aka be playable as the characters we know. We lack the information how dependant the Tenno are on their suits, or if they can even exit/enter them. I don't quite see zippers or buckles on them, giving the impression that they are molded around the Tenno more than anything else. So this again poses more questions than it provides answers. And if they really are the same Tenno, then where are the spare suits stored and why does Team Lotus have them? Plundering Orokin caches? reverse engineer them from "Primed" Warframes or looted blueprints?

The funny thing is, the Tutorial shows us Tenno falling out of a stasis chamber from something that looks more like an Orokin Derelict set than anything else. It is also said that all the Tenno come from the remaining Towers around Mercury.

But suddenly, you meet Cryopods on Venus and throughout other Corpus Defense locations.

So it doesn't matter how you twist and turn it - things remain fishy.

Are they? They only changed the placeholder model to a reskinned version of the hostage. Now, we know the Tenno require the Warframes to "channel their affliction" aka be playable as the characters we know. We lack the information how dependant the Tenno are on their suits, or if they can even exit/enter them. I don't quite see zippers or buckles on them, giving the impression that they are molded around the Tenno more than anything else. So this again poses more questions than it provides answers. And if they really are the same Tenno, then where are the spare suits stored and why does Team Lotus have them? Plundering Orokin caches? reverse engineer them from "Primed" Warframes or looted blueprints?

The funny thing is, the Tutorial shows us Tenno falling out of a stasis chamber from something that looks more like an Orokin Derelict set than anything else. It is also said that all the Tenno come from the remaining Towers around Mercury.

But suddenly, you meet Cryopods on Venus and throughout other Corpus Defense locations.

So it doesn't matter how you twist and turn it - things remain fishy.

Well I know several times the game has mentioned corpus capturing warframe Cryopods and moving them. But you are right, things are a tad fishy.

Well I know several times the game has mentioned corpus capturing warframe Cryopods and moving them.

Yes indeed, absolutely. Cryopods. And when I compare a cryopod to the stasis chamber we fall out from the Tutorial, it beckons the question if there are two different types of Tenno. Perhaps even more? Those who rebelled have the suits we have now. Those who didn't remained what we call "Primed versions", true to the Orokin.

So. Many. Possibilities.

I would really love to see DE flesh out the universe and add details that explain what drives the non-military systems of the factions.  It would be interesting to know what everyone does when they arn't fighting each other. 

DE hasn't done much with the lore because they're likely busy fleshing out the gameplay elements.  We can only hope that they give this universe they've created as much time as it deserves.

Who takes care of Tenno logistics? Who are the people that fix and refuel the drop ships, build and maintain the dojos, retrieve information for the Lotus, etc? Even if the Lotus is a Super AI it seems unrealistic that she's been able to do anything without some outside help. Tenno occult perhaps?

Are the gimp suited prisoners from Rescue missions the commoner Tenno workers/followers?

Female_hostage_cut_out_zpsf5a50be2.png221px-Male_hostage_cut_out_zps086e0c36.p

If so, wouldn't it be nice to populate your Dojos with crews of Tenno Acolytes doing day-to-day tasks? (And maybe a little more backstory on how Lotus has been able to find and locate all these prisoners herself yet not reveal of what she is doing with those refugees.)

There are always the workers behind every fighting force, and i really doubt that the Warframes are even equipped to do simple logistical tasks other than lifting and smashing things, excluding the Booben. Plus i've heard that Warframes are literally melded to the wearer so they're incapable of taking it off through normal means.

The dropships never get damaged; they just need to be refuelled, a task the Lotus can handle.  The Tenno build their Dojos.  The Tenno retrieve info for the Lotus - have you never played a Spy mission?  In addition, Lotus has a network of spies in place in the Corpus and Grineer hierarchies who inform her.