Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For Ash's Smokescreen.

Sasquatchias

What if allies became invisible if they were within a certain radius around Ash when he uses Smokescreen, only with either a shortened duration or without the bonus effects? I feel like it'd probably help him become a bit more of a team player.

Also his teleport should be made into a free teleport, with the range being increased by Range mods. He'd still be able to target enemies/allies, but now he isn't limited by that.

Edited by Sasquatch180

What if allies became invisible if they were within a certain radius around Ash when he uses Smokescreen, only with either a shortened duration or without the bonus effects? I feel like it'd probably help him become a bit more of a team player.

Also his teleport should be made into a free teleport, with the range being increased by Range mods. He'd still be able to target enemies/allies, but now he isn't limited by that.

I like it. I think every warframe should have one ability that benefits the entire team, just like the rhino's roar.

As for the teleport, nova already handles the transportation.

I like it. I think every warframe should have one ability that benefits the entire team, just like the rhino's roar.

As for the teleport, nova already handles the transportation.

Ash's teleport would still only affect him, only now he's able to use it more out of combat situations.

Meaning he wouldn't need to target an enemy to teleport?

Yeah. I just feel it'd be better for it to be a free teleport, to help increase his mobility and allow him to get to places that only other Warframes with movement abilities can get to. 

Of course it'd be harder with him due to his teleport being instant and without any indication of how far you'd go from your current position, but I'm sure that in time people can learn just how far/close they need to be to get where they want to go. And if not, DE could always put in a range indicator.