Stance Mods Not Equippable

The_Hitcher

make sure you sort your mods and also make sure you have the right stance mod for your melee weapon , because there are many stances mods that go with each different type of weapon

longswords / blades / scythes / duel daggers / polearms / sparring etc etc

you might have a stance mod but does it fit the weapon your are trying to put it on , if you however over the mod it will say under the picture what type of weapon its used for

make sure you sort your mods and also make sure you have the right stance mod for your melee weapon , because there are many stances mods that go with each different type of weapon

longswords / blades / scythes / duel daggers / polearms / sparring etc etc

you might have a stance mod but does it fit the weapon your are trying to put it on , if you however over the mod it will say under the picture what type of weapon its used for

thanks, but the mods aren't showing up in there AT ALL. they show up in the mods screen, but not the melee upgrade screen where you would equip them. so i know i have them, i just can't equip them due to a bug of some sort.

I don't think you actually read the reply that was provided to you. If the stance mods you've found aren't compatible with the weapon you have selected they won't appear, just like you're saying. In the same way that shotgun mods don't appear when you have a rifle equipped, dual dagger stance mods will not appear for a sword weapon. You're the only one reporting this problem, so you're probably just wrong... sorry.

You can see them in the Mod window and you have tried various weapons but never do you see an option for a stance mod?

I think I ran into this today. It doesn't matter what weapon type I equip, I no longer have the stance mods showing up in order to equip them. What is more is that even if I try to use Auto-Equip they still won't be equipped.

I have close to a dozen different mods and multiples of many of those. I still can't equip them. I had one equipped originally but when I hit auto-equip it was removed and now I no longer have the option to use it.

I have also had a problem i think is the same i have started playing again and have unlock a stance mod Fracturing wind Type Sparring so i tried it on my KOGAKE but the mod did not appear after checking with my clan mates who had been playing more than i have to check i was doing it right i thought maybe its cause i had them before the patch / update and it might be a bug so i made the OBEX and tryed it again  and still did not work would not appear any ideas on how to solve the problem

I don't think you actually read the reply that was provided to you. If the stance mods you've found aren't compatible with the weapon you have selected they won't appear, just like you're saying. In the same way that shotgun mods don't appear when you have a rifle equipped, dual dagger stance mods will not appear for a sword weapon. You're the only one reporting this problem, so you're probably just wrong... sorry.

Could you be any more condescending? I know what the responder was saying as I READ HIS POST.

As it turns out, the new update seems to have cleared the problem; next time I suggest If you have nothing to add, kindly keep your nose out of it.